Yan!Black X Crew!Reader X Yan!White|Nowhere to Run

requested by novahedgehog

Warning! You definitely might get some disturbance from this, and it's a work in progress I might rewrite it at a later date

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, where was I again?" You mutter, wandering through the Airship, holding your task list close. This place was a labyrinth to you, the main hall especially with all the rooms. The worst part? You had two impostors on board, and both of them had their visors set directly on you.

"Boss, you said they'd be here!" White, a shorter-than-average impostor with a halo, complained. "Be patient, White...they'll get tired soon and come out enough" Black, a taller and more menacing deep blueberry-colored impostor wearing an orange cone, groaned, annoyed by his shorter sidekick. You were running from them after escaping the two of them last game on Polus. They always know the lobby you're in, which is creeping you out now, and the fact Black can never be survived or outwitted has you on your last nerve.

"Come on out, little crewmate..." White cooed, trying to coax you out of the halls and to the brig. You don't respond to them, but Black has you in a corner by the next minute. "Well, look who it is..." Black chuckled while you let out a squeak of surprise. Then, suddenly, everything goes black. you must've passed out.

--------------------------------=+=--------------------------

Hours later, you regained your consciousness, but you were more terrified than confused, as you were on the defeat screen with both of them at each of your sides. "There's nowhere to run now, (Y/N)..." White chuckled. You wanted to struggle, but looking around you, you were tied up and your screams were muffled by your very own scarf. "Don't struggle, it'll make it worse, my little crewmate..." Black muttered, then scoffed as you began tearing up. White saw the scoff as slightly rude towards you, but he knew what would happen if he said anything.

But, then you noticed something. There were piles upon piles of something in the distance. As you looked closer, something tumbled close enough to be seen. It was one of the bodies of your fallen crew's defeat. Black notices this as he leaves with White at his side. "See ya, (Y/N)!" White called back.