PART_23_MINE

Fah pov

I just came home and I was thinking about how I'm going to spend a week away from my jaan.

Then in my mind comes the day when I went to meet her through the window.

I will definitely go to meet my jaaan and no one will know.

AT NIGHT

It is 12 o'clock at night so everyone must be asleep by now.

I call Sumbul, she must be awake now.

Then Fahmaan grabs his phone.And as soon as he dials Sumbul's number he stops.

No, I can't call her. If her phone is on general mode and everyone is awake, then..... No  I won't let her call.

Then Fahmaan goes to Sumbul's house but remains silent from the window.

SUM POV

May was lying on her bed and remembering all the things of the morning.

Then I come out of my thoughts when there is a knock on the window of my room.

I grab my phone from the night stand and check the time.

Who could be there at 12 o'clock at night?

Then there is a knock again. And when I got up and opened the window, there was a fahmaan in front of me.

I stepped back a little and he came into the room.

I didn't have the lights on because we had to stay away from each other or if I had the lights on then everyone would know that someone is in my room.

Fahmaan came inside and lay down on my bed.

What are you doing here? Everyone has forbidden us from meeting each other.....  I said

I have come to meet my future wife and no one can stop me from meeting you..........Fahmaan said

I felt shy due to Fahmaan's words and Fahmaan started getting up from the bed and coming towards me.

Wow my wife is feeling shy… Fahmaan Said

If you are so shy now, what will you do on the first night?

My eyes get wide due to Fahmaan's bold words. 

A wave of heat started emanating from my cheeks.

Then Fahmaan caught hold of my waist and pulled me towards him. And whispered in my ear, today finally you are mine.

And he kisses my ear and says, now you can't stay away from me, just let us get married soon, then you will be in my arms forever.

Fahmaan's husky voice was sending my body on fire.

His warm hands were going inside my night shirt and I was breathing heavily.

He was moving his hands on my waist. And I was feeling a different kind of pleasure.

My mind wanted to stop it but my body wanted more pleasure.

Then Fahmaan will start kissing my neck and while kissing, he will start moving downwards.

My hands started going to her neck and then started ruffling his hair.

He kissed my neck and reached my cleavage.

Fahmaaaan.    ... I said while fisting his hair.

I won't do like that, don't worry… Fahmaan said while kissing my neck.

Ahhhhhhhhh fahmaaaaan.....,..

Fahmaan bit my neck.

I felt a lot of pain but felt unconditional love.

He marked me. he gave me a bright red hickey.

You are mine, only mine... Fahmaan Said

Then he sucks my neck. And does nibbling .

I am only yours Fahmaan I love you... ......I said.

Then Fahmaan gives me a bone crushing hug and I hug him tight.

Then we hug for a while. break the hug.

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

I am only yours and will always remain yours.

I love you sumbul i love you so much.............he said

Then he said goodbye to me and went away.

I couldn't sleep the whole night, heat was coming out of my body.

Right now I was thinking about what Fahmaan did to me.

I was liking this new feeling very much, I wanted to do more but we could not do it before marriage.

I was running my hand over the hickey given by Fahmaan and was feeling a different  which was giving pain and pleasure.

And I fell asleep feeling pleasure.

****************************************************************************