PART _10_FIRST TUCH AND FEEL

After a few months. Everything was going well.The whole team used to fully enjoy along with studies.

There was an annual function in the college. In which all the students will give their feedback.Will show our talent.Some students will dance, some will do comedy and some will sing.

Preparations were going on for participating in the college. All the students were discussing their respective performances.

Rakesh said, who will do what for the function from May in our team?

Ruhi,..yes yrr. Our team should participate.

Aish,... but who will participate?And what will we do?

Ruhi,.. Fahmaan and Sumbul should participate.Like they used to do in school.And their dance is so good, they look like a complete couple.

Fahmaan and Sumbul roll their eyes at Ruhi's words.And smiles silently to everyone.

Rakesh,...yes. You are right, both of them should participate.

Aish,.....yes. Guys please participate for your friends.

Sum & Fah,.... We were kids then, rrrr. At that time we used to dance normally.

Then all three together start agreeing with him for participation.Sum and Fahmy look at each other and say that we both will participate.

All three became happy and said that this is a good thing. To set fire to.

Sum,... but what will we do?

Ruhi,..romantic couple dance.

Sum &fah,..what.

Aish,... What are you looking at like this? You both have to dance.We are not asking you to get married.

Then everyone starts laughing and Sum and Fahmaan smile in their hearts.

Sum,... Then we have to start practicing and we have to do it quickly, time is short, we have only one week.

Ruhi said don't take  tension, I have the address of a good dancer. She will teach dance steps to both of you and you both live together, practice at home.

I will give you her address. Both of you start practicing from tomorrow itself.

Both nod. And everyone finishes their classes and goes home.

DANCE PRACTICE

Sum wore a crop top which reached till her belly buttons only.

Both reach college.Ruhi had brought the dancer teacher along. They all had already reached college.

They all go to one room to practice.Dance teacher shows the starting steps of dance to both of them. THey had chosen Shiddhat Sang. For dance performing.

Was the first step. Sum is standing. And Fahmaan had to place both his hands on Sum's tummy from behind.Then he will turn her towards him and kiss her forehead.Then they will step according to the line of the song.

Sum and Fahmaan practice the starting steps of the dance.

Sum is standing. And Fahmaan stands behind her.Fahmaan places both his hands on Sum's stomach.Fahmaan's tuch was giving a very different feel to Sum.Sum never felt like this.

No one had ever touched Sum like this before.Due to Fahmaan's touch, Sum's breathing became faster and his heart started beating loudly.SHe will start feeling the heat. Her face turned red like a tomato.
As soon as Fahmaan's hand was placed. Sum's stomach will start moving inwards.

Fahmaan was watching his effect on sum. he felt it as soon as his hands touched her. Sum's stomach will start moving inwards.
Fahmaan was also feeling heat.

Both had never come so close and had never imagined such a feeling.This was their first touch and first feeling.They loved each other but never felt like this.Both were completely shocked by the impact of this feeling.Both of them had felt this for the first time.And this feeling was very sweet. Both of them froze and lost their feeling and effect.

Both were standing there, lost. And the rest of the team was watching them.Both of them were not making any movement.Nor were they doing the next step.Seeing them standing like this, all three were smiling a lot.

Then Ruhi went to them and said, come to the present life, where are you both lost?Both quickly come out of their thoughts.

Then both of them continue their dance practice. Fahmaan turns Sum towards himself and kisses her on the forehead. Then Sum places one of her hands on Fahmaan's shoulder and both of them interlock one hand. Fahmaan's other hand is on Sum's waist.And both dance.

Both of them kept practicing like this the whole day.

Fahman was a very good cricket player. He enjoyed playing cricket very much.After college, he used to play cricket matches in college and Sum used to wait for him.

Then after playing the match, both of them used to go home together.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟