PART _6_NARAAZGI

IN MORNING

It was 8 o'clock in the morning. Fahmaan was sleeping on the couch in Sumbul's room. Fahmaan knew that the sum was wet due to rain and that is why she got fever.fahmaan was angry with Sum.

Sunlight was coming into the room. The window was open and the light was falling on Fahmaan's face.Fahmaan woke up to sunlight.

Fahmaan opens his eyes and looks at the time on the watch in his hand. Today was Sunday. Fahmaan did not have to go to office.Then Fahmaan looks towards Sumbul, she is sleeping peacefully.

Fahmaan thinks in his mind that she knows very well that getting wet in the rain she got fever.She does this every time and then she falls ill.

Fahmaan got angry due to this action of Sum.Then Fahmaan got up from the couch and went towards the sum. Fahmaan checks the temperature of the sum. Now Sumbul was fine. Her fever was fine now, she was not feeling very hot.

Then Sum's eyes open and she sees Fahmaan standing near her bed.

Sum,.:;; good morning fahmy

Fah,.:;;   Good morning

Fahmaan showed some anger and said, you were wet due to rain yesterday.Sum remained silent because she knew that there was no use in speaking now. Fahmaan knows why I got fever.

So Fahmaan said, it means you are really wet, your silence means Yes.You never listen to me and do your own thing every time and fall ill every time.From now on I will not tell you to be anything, you can do whatever you want.

And Fahmaan gets angry and turns to leave.Sumbul holds his hand And says sorry to him.But Fahmaan doesn't look at her.
Then  sum got up from the bed and stood in front of Fahmaan.And holding both her ears she said sorry And a cute innocent face is formed.And then she said, I will never do this again, I make a firm promise and if I do all this again, then give me whatever punishment you want.

Fahmaan holds her hands and lowers them and says, if you make such an innocent face then how can anyone remain angry?

Do you know how bad fever and cold get when you get wet in the rain, so why do you do this?Don't behave like this in future otherwise I won't talk to you.

Then Sum hugs him and says, I promise that I will not do such a thing in future.Fahmaan says hmm. And both come out of the hug.

And Fahmaan says,   Now freshen up and come to my house and have breakfast,And today uncle and aunty will come back, so freshen up quickly.And correct yourself otherwise they will come to know that you had fever and both of you will get worried. I am leaving now.

Fahmaan had just turned to leave. Sumbul again holds his hand and turns him towards her.

Fahmaan looks at her and says what happened now? 

Sumbul said to him, thank you so much, Fahmy  you took care of me the whole night. Thank you so much love you. You are everything for me, you are very important to me.

Fahmaan smiles and says to her, you are such a crazy,  may not care you, then who will?

Ok Bye I will leave now.

Both say goodbye to each other and Fahmaan goes to his home.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

AUTHOR NOTE

Thank you guys for giving me some support, please comment and vote so that I know whether you liked the story or not.

Thank you so much dears🤗❣️❣️

****************************************************************************

__________________________________________________________________________________