PART _11_DAY OF ANNUAL FUNCTION

Today was the function day. Everyone's practice had been completed.The college was very well decorated.The function was in the hall which looked very lovely.A very beautiful stage was made in the college hall and it was decorated with red and golden balloons.

There were lights everywhere.Very nice stadium style chairs were installed for all the teachers and students.All the students came well prepared.And all the participating students were practicing before the function started.The function was going to start in some time.

After some time the function started. All the students and teachers were sitting on chairs.And the first presenter was called on the stage.And the function started very well as all the students were having fun.Some students were whistling and hooting while watching the performance.All the students were giving their 100% performance.

Similarly, everyone was giving their performance one by one.

Now it was the turn of Sumaan's performance.Everyone had given them the name. Sum + maan = sumaan.

Both of them wore very cute dresses.Both looked like a real couple.

SUMAAN LOOK

Both were ready, Sum was in her make-up room

Both were ready, Sum was in her make-up room. Fahmaan looks at Sum whether she is ready yet or how she is ready because Sum never did much makeup, she liked to remain simple.

Fahmaan goes to Sum's makeup room. Sum is sitting in front of the mirror and taking a selfie on her phone.Sum sees in the mirror that Fahmaan has come into the room.

Sum,..heyyyy you are ready.

Fah,.. han
I came to see if you were ready or not.Your looking gourgues.

Fahmaan was looking at Sumbul without blinking his eyes.He got lost in Sumbul's beauty. He had never seen Sumbul dressed like this till today.

Sumbul's side cut dress had glossy makeup cut shoulder which showed a little of her breast line. Due to which she was looking very attracted.

Sum,... waves her hand in front of Fahmaan's eyes and takes him out of his thoughts into the present life.

Fahmaan smiles and says to Sum, you are looking very beautiful, you are looking like a complete princess who has come down from the sky.

Sumbul smiles and says thank you to him. Both of them were looking into each other's eyes and Sum said to him, "You are looking very handsome."And both of them got lost in each other's eyes, neither of them was able to open their eyes. They were just looking at each other lovingly.

Both kept looking at each other like this for a long time. They forgot what was happening outside, Then their names are announced on the stage and their lovely moment is broken.Both come out of their thoughts and smile in their hearts.

Then both of them go towards the stage. All lights off. Sum was standing in the center of the stage and Fahmaan was behind her. And suddenly lights fall on them and music starts and both of them start dancing. Their dance was so good that all the students started whistling and hooting and some students just kept looking at them.

The dance of both of them was the best, everyone enjoyed it a lot and everyone was praising them both.

Then the function was over and everyone had fun and returned to their homes.

Shoom and Fahman were just thinking about each other and were smiling alone like crazy lovers.This was a new feeling for both of them, both were happy with this feeling. Both of them could not sleep the whole night and were just thinking about each other.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰