"What a dick." You said, getting more tissues. "This will hurt for a little, but I'm going to put it back in place, alright?" You said looking her in the eyes. She just nodded slowly, looking a little confused.

You help your hand over her nose, closing your eyes. Focused on putting it back. You both slowly started to hear craking. "Ow ow~" Cece whined. "Just a little more" you said.

During this the door opened and closed, a patrion coming in.

With one last big crack, It was back in place. You moved your hand back to look at your handy work. Cece wiggled her face a little. "Holy shit, how'd you do that?" She asked, rasing a hand to her nose. You got the extra tissue and wipped her nose, as a little more blood came out.

"I'm a healer remember, Cece." You shrugged. "Damn, that's handy." She said taking the tissue from you. "It doesn't hurt anymore." She looked shocked but also delighted. You smiled at her. "Thank you (Y/n)" she said giving you a hug.

"No problem Cece." You hugged her back. She hummed in return. "Do you want to go help John. And take a break alright?" You pulled away from her smiling. She nodded and turned to the kitchen door, walking thought them.

You turned to the counter, ready to help the next customer. "How can I help you today?" You asked, grabbing the notepad. You then looked up at the person seeing The Radio Demon.

His smile wide, like usual. "What can I do for you today?" You asked again. He hummed, a slight static behind it.

You looked down at his suit, admiring it. Very well dressed man. "Like something you see Deer?" He asked, leaning forward slightly. You looked up at his face, He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Yea- No, sorry." You looked away, a little embarrassed you had been caught. He huffed a little. "Coffee, one sugar." He said, leaning on his staff a little. You nodded writing it down. "Anything else sir?" You asked, glancing up at him.

"No, that's all. For now." He said, now looking around. Bored almost. You nodded again, setting down the notepad and turned to start the coffee machine, putting in one sugar as it brews.

"That'll be 2.80 please." You turned to him again, he was already looking at you again. His eyes not looking at your face, more so your lower half.

"You like something you see?" You asked, a smirk on your face. Proud you used his line back to him. His eyes met yours, something mischievous behind them.

"Yes, I do Deer." His grin widened, a teethy smirk. You just stood there, a little shocked at how forward he was. "I umm, noticed you staring at me on karaoke night." You said turning away from him again, a little blush creeping onto your face. "Yes, my Deer. How could no one look at you. You enchanted the whole room." He said, You now could almost feel his eyes on you, burning you. Making it incredibly hot right now.

You nodded tending to his coffee, stirring it and taking out from under the coffee machine. "Staying in or taking away?" You asked glancing back at him. "Away Deer." He said.

You nodded again, pouring it into a to-go cup. You popped the lid on, turning to him with it in hand. You realised he had put the money on the counter for you.

You slid the money towards you, putting it away in the draw. "thank you for coming!" You held out his drink for him to grab, he did. Your hands brushing slightly, a static feeling left in it's wake. "Do come again~" you said with a closed eyed smile. He then turned around and left.

Holy fuck, you let out a breath of relief. Then the doors to the kitchen open, Cece walking thought. "John wants you back, I keep on messing things up." She joked. You laughed a little, turning to her but glanced at the front door.

You walked back into the kitchen to John, seeing him start to put the raw dough onto trays. "While these are in the oven I want to show you something." He said turning and putting them in.

You nodded, while he set a timer for them.

He then walked thought the door to your right, you followed. Seeing 3 doors confused you, you thought that there was only one room back here. The private room.

"One of them is the private room." He pointed to the closest one. You nodded, "what's the other two?" You asked looking at him.

"The one in the middle leads into the basement." He stuffed his hands into his pockets, then walked towards the end door. "This is what I want to show you."

He opened the door and moved his head in a way for you to go first. There was stairs, covered in red carpet, different to the hard wood floor the rest of the cafe is made off.

You turned to him, rasing a brow. "is this where you kill me?" You joked. John just shrugged. You looked up the stairs to see another door at the top, a peep hole in the door.

You walked up the stairs, them creeking with every step. Once at the top John opened the door.

Your mouth dropped, eyes went wide.

It was a living space. A living room greeted you, with plush black sofas. A nice big tv on the wall, a stereo set underneath It. A kitchen behind you.

"This is yours." Was all he said.

You walked in, still absolutely amazed at this space. You walked over to the sofa, running a hand over it. It was decorated with red and white pillows.

"What do you think?" He asked walking over to you. You turned to him, wide smile on your face. "It's beautiful, amazing all the positives."

He shrugged again, "been working on it." You suddenly hugging him. He made a grunt of suprise, but eventually hugged back. Very awkwardly tho, he just patted your back.

You pulled away, looking around again. "Thank you, john. I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for you and Sally." You really wouldn't. Probably would have been taken advantage of or even dead in an ally.

"Sally has a soft spot for you." He smiled small at the mention of his wife. You smiled as well.

"You can move in when ever you want." He said, walking back over to the front door. You just kept on looking around, noticing two more doors. One probably the bedroom and the other a bathroom.

"Can I move in tomorrow?" You asked looking towards him. He shrugged, "it's up to you. Not like you have much stuff to move." You nodded, a wide smile on your face as you looked around.

The kitchen was already decked out with utensils. Pans, pots anything you would need. Even a microwave and toaster.

"Want to get back to work?" John said leaning on the door frame. You nodded walking towards him. "yeah, let's get back to it."

Outside the door, he handed you the keys. You locked the door then walked back down the stairs, to the hallway with the 3 doors.

"We use the basement to hide during exterminations." John said, walking back to the kitchen.

"Exterminations?" You questioned, following him. You raised an eyebrow at him.

He sighed a little. "Every year, the angels come down and kill sinners." He walked over to the oven, checking the pastries. "How? I thought we couldnt die down here?" You questioned, leaning on the counter behind you.

"They have angelic weapons. Thoes can rid a sinners life." He turned to you suddenly. "That's why we hide in the basement. We take a few people we know and trust in there as well." He stared holes into you.

"The next one is in a week. So things will be getting chaotic round here." He then blinked it all away. Turning away and pulling out some pre-made dough.

"Let's get making some more pastires." He said setting them down. You walked over to help.

~------------------------~