Snow day

Nico exited his cabin mid yawn, still very much asleep. His eyes blearily glanced around, then widened.

Snow??

The fluffy, cold substance had coated all of camp in a thick white blanket. Icicles hung from the edge of his roof. The occasional cold wind gust made Nico shiver, and he could see his breath in the frigid air. Then he realized he was still only wearing his pajamas. He quickly darted inside to change.

Nico shut the door of his cabin in more proper cold weather attire. That being a jacket, a long sleeved shirt, non ripped jeans, and his black boots. Will might yell at him later but it worked well enough for now.

Nico hopped down his cabin steps, landing in the snow with a soft crunch. He began making his way to the dining pavilion, when something cold hit his arm. Nico turned with a scowl.

There was Will-in warmer clothes-bent down, scooping up more snow while giggling.

Two can play that game

Nico smirked. He grabbed a handful of snow, ignoring the fact that he wasn't wearing gloves, and threw it at Will, hitting his bicep.

Will gasped, feigning shock, making Nico laugh at his overdramatic boyfriend.

Will dropped his snowball and walked over to Nico, kissing him on the cheek. "Good morning Death Boy," he said, grinning.

"I dont understand how you have so much energy," Nico mumbled, and the pair began walking to the dining pavilion together.

"I don't understand how you don't," Will countered. Nico yawned and leaned ever so slightly into Will for support. Will noticed and chuckled.

"Still tired huh?"

"What gave it away?" Nico rolled his eyes. "Plus you're warm."

Will nudged him with a laugh. "Cmon. Walk faster and we'll get some hot chocolate, that'll wake and warm you up."

Nico hummed in response. Morning hot chocolate on a cold day, with his boyfriend for company? Nothing sounded better.

HEYYYYYYY GUESS WHOS BACK?!?!?!

Me lol

Sry this took so long i was suffering from a severe lack of motivation, and I've been getting into other things recently.

I still love PJO tho! And i will try to update more i promise!!!

Also sry if this isnt my best!