Nothing is difficult if you just give up.

Chapter 1

Shen Yue often felt out of place with her family because she thought she was not weird enough.

But today, after she fell into the pond and hit her head, she suddenly felt relieved!

Well, they weren't really a family to begin with, so how could they be similar?

After hitting her head, Shen Yue's mind inexplicably gained a flood of memories, revealing her future self.

She saw someone saying that she was not the real daughter of the Shen family. She saw the true heiress of the Shen family, who despite being lost for so many years, was remarkably outstanding. She saw herself making mistakes and ending up alone and miserable in prison.

She saw... her own little muddy hand reaching out from the pond. In a moment of confusion, she recalled the taste of prison food and had an epiphany.

Those were memories from her past life! She was going to end up in prison in the future!

The food in prison was terrible, the work was dirty and exhausting, and she would be bullied. So, what should she do?

Start working hard now to change her destiny?

Being a fake heiress, how could she change anything? Should she get a whole-body blood transfusion or change her genes? She could only be reborn in the next life.

Start currying favor with influential people to increase her family's goodwill towards her?

Unless something unexpected happened, her current family members, except for her lenient parents, were not interested in spending time with her because she was too foolish to be entertaining. She couldn't even reach for someone's leg to cling onto.

Start studying hard and change her destiny through knowledge?

That seemed feasible.

She decided to take action! Shen Yue sat at her desk and feverishly wrote a paper. After checking her answers, she silently closed her books, pretending nothing had happened.

Whether in her past life or this life, knowledge could change others' destinies, but it probably couldn't change her own.

That day, Shen Yue, at the age of twelve, looked up at the sky at a 45-degree angle, perfectly embodying the sorrow of youth in literary works.

It was painful, so painful!

After daydreaming... no, pondering for ten minutes, Shen Yue reached a conclusion.

If she was destined to eat prison food and do heavy labor, why not enjoy herself and lie low while she still could?

Nothing is impossible in this world, as long as you are willing to give up.

Before she ended up there, she would savor every meal! She would try all sorts of dishes, with no repeats!

However, in the evening, as she looked at the plain cabbage soup in front of her, she fell into contemplation again.

"Big brother, is our family bankrupt?"

Shen Yichen, who had already put down his food and was about to leave, stopped in his tracks, feeling somewhat surprised.

It wasn't because of the question Shen Yue asked, but rather her attitude.

In his memory, this sister had always been afraid of him. Every time she spoke to him, she was very cautious, as if he were some kind of monster who would devour her. Over time, he stopped wanting to talk to her.

He had come today to bring Shen Yue food, compelled by the pressure from their parents. He didn't expect Shen Yue to strike up a conversation with him.

Perhaps it had been too long since he had interacted with someone of her kind, Shen Yichen, for once, responded to Shen Yue's words, "No."