Don't be afraid. Let's go Home.

Chapter 4

Shen Yue was currently studying at a nationally renowned private school with top domestic and foreign teachers. Of course, the tuition was also extremely expensive, and only rich or influential students could study here.

At the same time, classes existed in this school. Students with certain family backgrounds would, under the guidance of adults at home before enrolling, comb through the school's power structure to know who they cannot offend, who they can befriend, and who they must appease. They were clear about this and considered first class.

Those with weaker family ties could purchase information through money to know the identities of those they absolutely could not provoke. They were second class.

Those who purely got in by throwing money around and had to blindly figure out other people's identities were third class.

And scholarship students were a special class.

This private school was a school in name but was actually a small society composed of heirs from major financial groups, political factions, families, and their relatives. It was very influential.

Students from ordinary families who mostly relied on the school's scholarships to study here often needed the school's protection to survive.

The school needed these enrolled top students to improve its reputation and competence. Thus, special class students generally did not interact with other types of students.

Speaking of which, Shen Yue's status should not have fallen to this level. After all, under her eldest brother's management, the Shen family had already become the undisputed leader in the business circle.

And her third brother had firmly established his foothold in the military in recent years thanks to his fearless spirit, directly elevating the entire Shen family by a level.

With the buffs from these two people to the Shen family, Shen Yue having some sway in school should not be a problem.

It was just that the Shen family's motto was to maintain a low profile in life and accomplish matters in a high-profile manner.

Not just Shen Yue, other Shen family members also could not show off their identities and be exceptional. Thus, Shen Yue's background was thoroughly concealed. Apart from the school authorities, no one else knew.

Even Shang Junyu only knew that Shen Yue was a daughter of elders who were good friends of his family, and he needed to take good care of Shen Yue. Of course, he was very unhappy about this order.

He wanted to be nice to whoever he wished, protect whoever he wanted, so why should he be told to look after Shen Yue?

But Shang Junyu had a very special status in the Shang family. He did not have the power to directly defy the Shang elders. He could only vent his displeasure on Shen Yue.

Just like today, he clearly sensed something off about Shen Yue's condition and the atmosphere in class, but he deliberately ignored it.

This was his stubborn defiance. As for what harm this defiance would bring to Shen Yue, he did not care one bit.

Not long after, the teacher came in as well. He scanned the class, briefly pausing at Zhang Peng's face and Shen Yue's desk, but ultimately said nothing.

He just walked numbly to the podium, took out his textbook, and started calling out to the listless students, "Everyone take out your textbooks. Let's start morning reading..."

The truest relationships in this school were the relationships between students. Those who got along well definitely came from good families, while those who did poorly definitely came from poor families. The only rule for survival in this school was to never help bullied students.