-4- ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀʜʏ

Start from the beginning

Carol however was still beside me, quite close to be exact. But I wasn't going to complain, I enjoyed her company, her aura. Her fragrance, it was delightful, wonderful.
             Her broad stance with her amazing posture was extremely divine to see.

"Oh Look It's Carol here!" Eleanor uttered, something that caught my attention.
           Removing myself from my previous placement I treaded over to see which exact one she was blabbering about.
            It was Carol at the tree farm... that was my favorite one of her, frankly because it was the first one I ever taken of her.

"How did you manage to get this?" Charles questioned— his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Well Mr. Chester, me and Carol here goes way back. I had taken this one when she invited me to her place of comfort a few months back"
            I explained.

"Well you did an amazing job capturing her"

Some hours went by and it was already coming to a closing hour for the Times. Everyone had dismissed themselves. Me on the other hand went back to my cubicle to finish more papers.
              I normally would stay an hour or two behind to get things done and permanently close up the office as I was regularly the last one to leave.

"Knock knock"

"Don't worry it's me Dannie, just telling you goodbye" He shouted I could hear his receding footsteps echo in the hall, I didn't even bother to look up from what I was doing.

Thirty minutes passed and yet again another knock sounded.

"What'd you forget this time Dannie?" I laughed, there was always a second knock that I knew belonged to Dannie, because only a second knock sounds thirty minutes later when he forgot something.
               Expect I didn't get a reply so I stopped what I was doing.

"Dannie?" Turning around in my seat to face the door of the cubicle.

"Sorry to disappoint" Carol replied.

"Oh, Carol— Hi, what are you doing here? I thought you already left a while back"

She came closer and leaned against my desk, my breath shuttered when she looked down on me.

"I did... but while I was walking the streets, I happened to run into one of your colleagues, Dannie. Was his name, he informed me that you were still here— So I thought why not pay Ms. Belivet another visit"

I laughed when she called me 'Ms. Belivet'
      cocking her brow confused "What is it?" She giggled.

"God you to? I know it's to be formal and all, but being called by my last name makes me feel old" I laughed.— "Well forgive me, Ms. Therese" Carol corrected herself.

I scrunched my face shaking my head.

"Drop the 'Ms'?" She smirked.

I nodded quickly.

"Anyways I came by to ask if you wanted to go to a bar near by; As friends of course" Carol was quick to say the ending, probably remembering our last week night talk.
                 "Of course, I was getting ready to leave anyways" I sighed being relieved from getting saved.

I took my bag and coat, and of course my camera. If we're going to a bar this late at night, there was definitely going to be some fun moments to capture.

"Do you always bring your camera with you?" Carol question.

We was walking on the sidewalk when she asked that question. The cars driving in the rain puddle due to previous weather, our arms brushing against each other ever so.