Catalina

"Mamma!""Yes,my bud""Why do you call me a bud?"Because you are  just as pretty like one,baby"My mom touched my cheeks softly

"Mamma!"
"Yes,my bud"
"Why do you call me a bud?
"Because you are  just as pretty like one,baby"My mom touched my cheeks softly.
"Pweety?"
"Yes,baby".
"Is it also because I am weak?"My four  year old self looked at her tall frame.
She frowned at my question and bent on her knees to reach my height.
"Why would you say that ?"Her voice soften at obvious tears in my eyes.
"My frwiens say that you call me..coz..you know I am weak as..fawers and buds are weak"The tear I held left my eyes.
"Flowers and buds are not weak..your friends are small like you bud that's why they don't know..Don't cry..Flowers represent strength and beauty.."She took my little hands in hers and kissed them.
"Bwuty....like you.."I chirped happily and smiled.
She turned me around adjust my loosened ponytail.
"No..you are even more prettier and even more stronger,my bud".

My eyes snapped open and my surrounding registered in my mind.Sound of cutlery and low voices filled my ears.
I slept in the cafe!
I looked at my side to see Lily standing there.
"I am so sorry.."I raised my head from the table.."I don't know how I fell asleep".
"It's okay you must be tired.."She smiled at me.
"Well!Daniel and Zahra are here!"Lily said looking at the table where they both were chating.
Lily and I headed to the same table.
"Look who's here!Hello Mam!"Daniel smiled at me.
I exchanged greetings with both of them.Daniel and Zahra are couple for  more than a year and one of the really beautiful pairs I have ever seen.
Lily,Daniel and Zahra and I are really good friends for the last five years.And I  just can't ask for anything more than them.
"Looks like you really are a trouble,LIna"Zahra said
There is no need to guess what they are talking about.After my little show in Roman Sokolov's conference hall.Media has got so much to discuss.Some of the generalists visited me to know more of the whole story to which I decline.I hate the whole media attention.What I did back there was totally for the purpose of giving Roman Sokolov a lesson so that he can stop bothering me.
"Exactly I have seen the repeat telecast of the same footage atleast a dozen times with popcorn..never in my dream I thought that I would enjoy popcorn over a news footage"Lily giggled saying that.
"Yeah fine!I am not here to listen you all praise her..I want Tacos now!"Daniel whined like a child.
"And here they are!"Tom,one of the waiters in my cafe served the Tacos on the table.
"That was quick"I looked at Tom
"All it takes is to see Daniel enter the Cafe and everyone knows how obsessed he is over the Tacos of our cafe."He replied rolling his eyes before heading back to his work.
"That's not true I don't like it enough to order it regularly"His action contradicted his words as he grabbed big bites of his tacos.
Zahra started telling the tales of his bunny costumes which he loves to wear during a day off.I smiled at them as we all slipped into our usual chit chat session.In the mean time,My eyes darted to my cafe and the feeling of saving it sinked in my senses sending me relief.
"Lina?What do you say?"My mind shifted back to my friends
"About what?"I asked blinking my eyes.
"About hanging out..It's been so long!'Zahra said
"Yeah why not..let's go!"I chirped at the idea.
Daniel stopped fighting Lily over the other Taco and became even more excited.
"Yes let's go!"