Death Parade ☠ Chapter 6

I was surprised to see a new girl appear. She had pale skin and bright purple eyes. Much like Ginti had that same four spots in the 'corner' of her eyes. Her aqua blue hair in a braid and ends with a sky blue ornament. She had huge yellow circular dangling earrings dangling from her ears as well. She wore a white buttoned top with puffy sleeves and black suspenders attached to her black high-waist harem pants. She was pretty to say the least, not to mention I love her hair. But unlike Ginti her eyes lacked on emotions, however once she saw me, something faltered. I studied her a bit more, before looking down at Ginti who was harshly wiping his eyes.

"Number three, arbiters cannot feel emotions. Ginti, you are clearly and expressively showing emotion." She was almost emotionless, but I noticed something deeper, as if it were hidden within her voice. Ginti doesn't say anything but glares at the shelves of kokeshi dolls beside him. I see something flash across her eyes and she takes a step forward. I put my arms out, trying to protect him. She stops, examining me.

"Are you the one that broke him?"

"Are you the one that broke him?"...Broke? Did I break Ginti? I felt something get placed on my shoulder, realizing instantly it was Ginti's hand. He shook his head, and tried to pull me behind him.

"Human or not, everything and everyone can still feel emotions. Rather it's hatred, sorrow, grief, loneliness, happiness, or love. You said, twice, that Arbiters cannot feel emotions, tell me are you an arbiter?" I quickly tried. She slowly nods, more than likely to get me to shut up sooner.

"-And I bet, more than anything you've felt something at least once in your entire existence. I bet right now you're even feeling one, annoyance. That's an emotion as well." I rushed out all at once, fearful of these unknown rules and the fact that Ginti had apparently broken one of them, because of me. It was silent as she stared at me, before shifting her eyes to Ginti.

"You sure know how to pick them, don't you, Ginti? You should count yourself lucky.. After the other human manage to break Decim too.. Well, let's just say I'm not really feeling flower head's rules either. Oh well, as long as you guys get the job done and done correctly, I suppose. However, Ginti, you do know she can only stay here for so long don't you?" I looked back at him and he looked down regretfully, but soon nods his head.

"Good, now I came here to check up on things, but it seems as though you got everything under control..." She starts to head towards the door, she slows before coming to a stop.

"Or perhaps.. Tell me, girl, what is your name?" She stays turned around, not facing me.

"Kimi." I say to her. She slowly nods her head to herself.

"There may be a way for you to stay here however, Kimi." I stared at the back of her head in disbelief. Ginti looked at her warily.

"How come I can't stay here forever as I am now?" I asked her. She sighs and turns around to look at me.

 She sighs and turns around to look at me