Chapter 1

A/N: Had this idea for a bit and since the Percy Jackson show is currently releasing episodes and a live action avatar show is coming out soon, what better time then now?

A man lay face down on the thick layer of snow covering the ground. It was barely noticeable while the wind was blowing and snow was constantly falling, but the man's chest rose and fell, heaving out breaths as he continued to lay there.

"Master Pakku, what should we do with him?" A young voice called out.

The master in turn stared at the unconscious person sprawled out in the snow. "Try and wake him up," the master ordered, in a grumpy voice.

The younger person poked the man on the ground, trying to get some sort of response out of him. However, when there was none, the older master sighed and told his pupil to drag the person along with them. They had just been out on a training exercise, trying to help his pupil along with his studies in the art of waterbending when they had stumbled across a man laying in the snow with nothing other than what looked to be a thin layer of clothing. Being a part of the northern water tribe, they were used to it being cold, but being out in the middle of a storm with such little gear was suicidal.

In fact, now that the old man took a closer look at the person they found on the ground, the more confused he got. It was clear that this person was not from the water tribe, nor from any place he had been in his long life, which was quite odd. The body also suggested that whoever this was, is no stranger to battle. There were many scars that were shown, as well as lots of lean muscle which suggested a large amount of hardship. Humming in response to his own inner thoughts, the old man continued walking with the student, who dragged the body behind him.

Eventually they reached the capital city of the Northern Water Tribe where he rushed to get the young man to the healers and check to see if they could get him to wake up. Although, even after trying everything they could, the young man did not wake up.

The only thing to do now, is to wait to see if he'll wake up, the master thought to himself. Taking a better look at the man, he couldn't help but notice a strong aura of power coming from him. The aura was different than any human he had ever come across and it almost reminded Pakku of being in the presence of the spirit of the ocean. Sighing, he walked out of the room, wondering if his arrival was an omen from the spirits.

—-------------

Everything felt fuzzy, and cold for some reason. Percy groaned a little and with great effort, managed to sit up. He was in a tub of sorts that was filled with water. The tub was weird though, it was completely made of ice. That was probably where the cold had come from, he surmised. The walls were completely covered in ice as well and weird tapestries were hung all around the room.

"Ah, you're awake," a voice said from the doorway. An older woman had just walked into the room and was looking right at him. Realising he had no clue where he was, he leaped out of the tub and got into a fighting stance. He didn't sense anything dangerous from her and he could easily tell that she was a mortal, although there was something else. He could sense a faint amount of power from her, not anything that he shouldn't be able to deal with but it definitely made him sceptical of the woman in front of him.

Not even batting an eye, the elderly woman said, "I'm Yagoda."

"Yagoda," Percy repeated under his breath. The name definitely did not sound familiar, he also couldn't even place where the name came from. Not that he expected he would be able to, it was never his strong suit to memorise a bunch of things.

Slightly wary of the older woman in front of him, he asked "Where am I?"

"In the capital city of the Northern Water Tribe. We found you laying in the snow and we took you back here," she said easily. Percy's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. He hadn't ever heard of a place called the water tribe before, if he had, then he definitely would have learned about it. In fact, if such a thing existed it would be considered weird that a son of Poseidon wouldn't have heard about the water tribe.