Introduction. <3

hi! i'm edin. i totally suggest you read some of my other books. just so you know, i will definitely be all over the place and will not update regularly. Anyway, i hope you enjoy ghost girls!

fun fact, my old friend group in elementary school used to play a game sortve like this, and it sparked this idea completely. dont worry, we are not in contact, and if it comes down to them wanting to be credited, i can. most likely, they will not. thank you :).

¤][-----------------------------------------------------][¤

Percy Albert ♧

Percy is the bad sister. She is evil, cunning, and mean. She breaks everything in her path, destroying people for pure entertainment. She hates the people around her and saves herself rather than others. She has dark hazel eyes, which is a mix of her mother and father, and very pale skin. She has long brown hair, and she is slim but muscled. She dresses in raggedy clothes, not caring about her appearance. She wears dresses and boots of any color or sort. She doesn't care about anyone and puts herself before anyone. She is mean and jealous. Her coldness often comes off as a way of protecting others, but it is to protect herself.

¤][-----------------------------------------------------][¤

Songs you may enjoy while reading,

▪︎ The phoenix reborn - Crown the empire

▪︎ What I am - Crown the empire

▪︎ Legacy - Motionless in white

▪︎ House of wolves - Bring me the horizon

▪︎ I can't handle change - Roar

▪︎ Anchor - Chase Atlantic

▪︎ King for a day - Pierce the veil

▪︎ In the end - Linkin Park

¤][-----------------------------------------------------][¤

Thank you! I hope you enjoy this story. Again, i'll out the warnings here.
-
▪︎
-
⚠️ This story contains blood, depression, severe panic attacks, fighting, mature scenes, mature language, drug/alcohol addiction, supernatural things, and more. ⚠️

PLEASE take caution while reading this.

All hate comments will be deleted. Thank you for reading, and thank you if you support me. I am completely okay with criticism. Just please do not insult me while doing so.

¤][-----------------------------------------------------][¤

Written by, Edin Adams.

HALF CREDIT also goes to ItsMercury506 !

They are my lovely partner, and have contributed basically half of this story. Thank you so so much, I appreciate your help so much.
Edited by Edin Adams.

¤][-----------------------------------------------------][¤

Ghost girl.