Very very very short drabble

I scream, unable to breathe. My body is tangled in sheets and blankets that lay over me. My clothes stick to me due to my perspiring. I breathe unsteadily, unable to sort my mind. I hear stomping out in the hallway.

There's a knock at my door. " It's open," I call, my voice hoarse. The metal door slides open silently and there he stands. At first, I can only see his silhouette because my vision is blurry, but at last, I finally see him as clear as day. " Peeta?" I sigh.

" Katniss," He says softly. Peeta comes up to the side of my bed and sits there. " I heard you screaming. Are you ok?" My eyes dart away from him in embarrassment. How loud was I? This is the first time he's ever come to my room after my nightmares." It was just a nightmare. I'm sorry," I say.

" I get them too," Peeta says, looking at me. " I'll leave you now. Goodnight." He gets up to walk away. Just as he arrives at the door, I say, " Wait, Peeta." His head turns around to stare at me.

" Will you stay with me?" I ask. Something flickers in his eyes like he's deciding whether or not to stay with me or leave me drowning in my horrible dreams.

" Okay," He finally says. Peeta walks back towards me. I lift the covers to let him into my bed. He gathers me in his arms. I rest my head on his chest. Peeta caresses my cheek with his thumb which soothes me. As I'm about to drift off again, I hear him whisper.

" Always," Peeta says quietly. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ay I'm backkk. I wrote this cuz I was reallyyyyyyyyy bored. This is basically that scene in Catching Fire but in my words I guess. Anyways, hopefully I'll post more stuff here.