Carrot | Extraterrestrial

Requested by - Time_reaper

☠️☠️☠️

Some minks were camping in the jungle. They had their tents and a campfire set.

Mink 1: Man... This is the life. We don't have to worry about a thing.

Mink 2: Yeah. It's like, nothing bad is going to happen.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake as Zunesha prepared to wash his back.

Mink 1: Goddamnit! We just HAD to jinx it!

Mink 2: Take cover!

As Zunesha filled up his trunk with water, someone got sucked up as well. He then sprayed the water on his back, causing a flood and the person to be thrown out of his trunk. He was thrown into a nearby town and began to float on the water.

Pedro: What is... Hey! There's someone in the water!

Wanda: What?

Pedro jumped in and rescued the man. Soon, the water calmed down and everyone came out from their covers.

Carrot: Who... Is he?

Wanda: Do you think he's bad?

Pedro: I don't know. Keep your guard up.

The man started coughing and spat out some water. He slowly got up and opened his eyes.

(Y/N): Uh... Hi?

Pedro: Who are you?

(Y/N): I'm... (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N).

Wanda: Why are you here?

(Y/N): I... I don't remember. I was super hungry and then I passed out. The next thing I know, I'm looking at you guys.

Tristan: Are you... Bad?

(Y/N): Huh? No! Well, unless you give me a reason to be... Hehe...

Carrot: Hey! You have a tail! Are you a mink as well?

Pedro: He's not. He looks human.

(Y/N): You're kinda right...

Wanda: Did you eat a devil fruit?

(Y/N): Nope.

Tristan: Guys, enough with the questions. Ask them some other time. For now, I'll check him for any injuries. Can you get him something to eat?

Wanda: Fine. I'll grab something.

(Y/N): That'd be awesome. Thanks... Er...

All of them introduced themselves and Tristan took him to the clinic. Carrot was curious about this newcomer so she sneaked inside the infirmary.

Tristan: So... What are you?

(Y/N): I'm a Saiyan.

Tristan: Saiyan? What's that? I've never heard of it. Is that a tribe?