50k special - Changlix - To you

Start from the beginning

It felt as if something had shifted in the atmosphere.

"H-huh? Yeah... im here hyung." Felix says quickly, his tone suddenly changing. Changbin didn't even have to see the younger to know something was up.

"I was saying maybe we play another round?" Changbin says softer this time, the tease in his voice gone, more filled with concern.

Felix doesn't respond though, the only thing heard from his mic was more yelling in the distant background. Changbin immediately understood.

"Lixie. Don't hang up okay? I'm here." Changbin was no longer leaning back in his chair. He was seated straight while pushing his headset onto his ears to hear for more noise. The older had expierenced these types of moments with Felix.

Just as mentioned before, the two shared everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

It was clear Felix's parents were in a fight right now. Their yelling was something Felix and his siblings had gotten used to over the years.

Every family had problems? That was theirs I guess. That's what the boy would always tell changbin at least.

And the older made sure to never leave Felix alone in those moments.

Even though the younger was used to it, it didn't stop the pain. It still hurt. It was scary to hear it.

He loved his parents so much and his family in general. But moments like these felt so terrifying. Soft whimpers sounded through the mic, breaking Changbins heart in the process.

They were only on voice call, but changbin knew the younger had tears streaming down his face. Changbin wanted to be there so bad. He wanted to be the one to hug and comfort him, wiping those tears away.

But he was stuck behind this stupid screen, where all he could do is listen.

"Lixie... do you want to talk about something else?" Changbin suggests with a fake smile in his voice.

"I-it's okay hyung." Felix answer shakily, quickly sniffing up his tears. "I'll just... get some rest now."

"Don't hang up, please Felix." Changbin was quick to respond, his voice frantic at the thought.

Felix lets out a sad chuckle on the other end, "I won't." The sounds of his sheets rustling follow, "D-don't worry too much hyung." He sniffs once more, "I won't be here soon anyway."

Now that was the phrase that echoed through a Changbins mind all the next day. When he was brushing his teeth, getting ready, walking to classes, even in math! It was all he could think about.

'I won't be here soon anyway'

What the hell does he mean?

The more changbin thought about it, the more he felt fear. Was felix suffering more than he thought? Was he not telling him something?

No no no what if Felix was going to run away!? Or hurt himself?

The moment the final bell at Seoul Scholars rang, changbin was out the main doors. He bolted to his dorm and to his computer.

Those words still echoing in his brain as the panic hits him like a tsunami. He couldn't think about what his life would be without the sunshine he'd come to meet.

To think he possibly ran away or did worse? It was unbearable.

In a fraction of a second, changbin had rung Felix. The calling screen taunting the older as he waited for him to pick up.

Changbin sighs and puts his head into his hands. What would he do if Felix didn't answer right now? The boy rubs his face trying to rub the thoughts away.

"Binnie hyung?"

Changbins head shoots up, his eyes wide at Felix's voice. He uncovers his face to see the
calling screen still there. Felix hadn't answered yet.

"Ah shit get it together Changbin! Your hearing things now." Changbin lightly hits his forehead with his eyes tightly shut. He didn't know he would be going insane this quickly. Now he was even hearing the boys voice?

"hyung?" Felix's voice was clearer this time. It felt like it was coming from behind him.

Changbin slowly turns his chair around.

This can't be real

Changbins eyes widen when he sees a blonde boy standing at his dorm's door. Felix had a suitcase by his side and a soft smile on his lips as he steps further into the dorm.

Changbin slowly rises from his chair, his mouth slightly agape as he could feel the wetness in his eyes, "L-lixie?"

The younger sets down his bags and outstretched his arms, "guess who got into Seoul Scholars!"

Changbin wasted no more time, he lets a tear slip down his cheek as he quickly engulfs the younger into a hug. Finally feeling his touch and the comfort he radiates.

Changbin was so overwhelmed, he buried his face into the slightly taller's chest, "Oh my god... this is a dream right?" He sniffs as he looks up at his best friend for years.

He was actually here. Right infront of him.

What did he do to deserve this!?

Felix brings a hand to Changbins cheek and lets out a small chuckle, "No it's not a dream you dumbass. I'm your new roommate."

Changbin lets out a sob and clutches the fabric of Felix's shirt harder, hugging the life out of the boy. I mean how long has he wanted to meet this boy for? This was the best day of his life to say the least.

Felix wraps his arms around changbin too, enjoying the feeling to finally meet the person he cared about so much.

"You had me so f-fucking worried." Changbin sniffs as he finally pulls away from Felix, keeping their hands still interlocked. The older hadn't looked away from Felix yet, his eyes just kept tracing his features.

Features that he could see in real life, it wasn't a screen anymore.

His heart could beat freely knowing he was infront of him.

"I thought you were going to run away or something!" Changbin whines and hits Felix's arm gently, earning a chuckle out of the younger.

"I guess I did run away." Felix smiles as he moves closer to Changbin, enjoying the heat of his touch, "To you."

A/n
CHANGLIX AHHHHHH

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SPECIAL AHAHA IM LITERALLY GOING INSANE THINKING ABOUT THIS BOOK GETTING THIS MUCH ATTENTION AHHHH

50K IS ACTUALLY CRAZY

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING AND ENJOYING MY WORK ITS SUCH AN HONOR

I PROUD TO ANNOUNCE MY NEXT BOOK WILL ALSO BE MINSUNG AND ITLL BE RELEASED AFTER I FINISH 'From Afar'

I'll give you a little spoiler... its a soulmate trope hehe

ALSO TO CELEBRATE 50K ID LIKE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YALL HAVE ABT ME OR THE CHARACTERS.

I REALIZED YALL DONT REALLY KNOW ME SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYTHING YOU WONDERED OR ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABT THE PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!