PART 13

[The Not Me Kingdom]

*At night in Prince Ohm & Prince Nanon room*

Prince Ohm couldn't sleep so he just move back and forth in the bed but Prince Nanon was bothered by his action. He watched Prince Ohm who looked in distress like a lost puppy.

Prince Nanon:"Paw paw... Are you okay? Why aren't you asleep yet?"

Prince Ohm:"I can't sleep... Im afraid."

Prince Nanon:"Afraid of what? Can you tell me? *looked at Prince Ohm*"

Prince Ohm:"My dad... Im afraid that he will hurt me... Afraid that he will hurt my family..."

Prince Nanon:"Pawww.."

Prince Ohm:"Afraid that he will come here... Afraid that.... Afraid that..."

Prince Nanon:"Pawww.. Look at me."

Prince Ohm:"Maii maii maii!!"

Prince Nanon:"Paww... Look at me!"

Prince Ohm:"Hmmgghh *look at Prince Nanon*"

Prince Nanon:"Mai bpen rai... I'm here.. As long as I'm here, you are safe.. He wouldn't find you."

Prince Ohm:"Maiiiii.. He will find me and take me away
... He will hurt my papa and my family... And he will..."

Prince Nanon:"Paww...*hugs Prince Ohm*"

Prince Ohm:"Maiii!!!! He will take you away from me *hugs Prince Nanon tightly*"

Prince Nanon:"I won't go anywhere.. What makes you think that?"

Prince Ohm:"In the library, I saw him standing looking at me angrily.. And... And.."

Prince Nanon:"And what.. *shocked*"

Prince Ohm:"And put his thumb on his throat and slit it.. I'm scared that he will come here... *shivers heavily*"

Prince Nanon:"Shhh shhh let's go to sleep first... Mai bpen rai.. Shhh.."

Prince Ohm was already asleep while Prince Nanon is still thinking about Prince Ohm words earlier and decided to tell the Kings and Queens about it tomorrow. He sleeps with a fibrous head.

*The Next Morning*

After eating a toast for breakfast, Prince Nanon quickly calls them all for a meeting at the secret library again. All of them are confused but still gathered anyway.

In the secret library, Prince AJ and Prince Neo aren't in a good term yet. They woke up this morning knowing they hugged each other all night.

Prince AJ:"It's all your fault, Neo..."

Prince Neo:"Why me? Why don't you blame others? They are in crime scene too."

Prince First, Prince Khaotung, Prince JJ:"Auuuu... *shocked*"

Guard Gemini & Guard Mark:"It's our fault?... *also shocked*

Prince AJ:" Chaii.. It's all your fault.P'First.. P'Khaotung, why you didn't wake us up or not he will hug me?!"

Prince First & Prince Khaotung:" We did try.. But you sleep like a baby"

Prince Neo:"Ehem.. You hug me first.. Not me"

Prince AJ:"You first!"

Prince Neo:"You first!"

Prince AJ:"You!!"

Prince Neo:"You!!"

Prince AJ:"You!!!"

Prince Neo:"You!!!"