PART 2

[The Shipper Kingdom]

Prince Ohm is still processing King Gulf words back in the secret room. He started to think about that one name mentioned by King Gulf earlier. He hasn't met him since they had a big conflict 3 years ago."Prince Nanon Korapat Vihokratana.... I wonder what you are doing right now" Prince Ohm said in his heart.

*A Few Days Later*

King Mew made an announcement to the kingdom that The Gifted Kingdom will visit them. He wants all of his people getting ready to welcome the guests. Prince Ohm and King Gulf were shocked at the announcement cause King Mew didn't tell them about it. "He really likes to do something on his own.Haah....." King Gulf mumbles to himself but Prince Ohm can still listen to what he is saying.

"Dad, why are you not telling us earlier!? Yet you told the kingdom about it before us." Prince Ohm angrily at his dad.
"And why would I tell you?! You never listen anyways." King Mew answer. "Dad!!!!!!" Prince Ohm was angry and taken aback by what his dad was saying then he went back to his room. King Gulf was also angry but he understood what his husband was trying to do.

*The Next Day*

The whole kingdom is thrilled at the presence of King Tay from The Gifted Kingdom and his family. They all bowed to them as they passed through the ways. The Gifted Kingdom Royal Family is known to have the most well mannered Royal family among the royals.

"Nice to meet you today, brother.Come on in." King Mew said to avoid the awkwardness between them.All of them enters the beautiful castle with delightful faces except for Prince Nanon and Prince Ohm. They are keeping a distance between both of them.

*At The Gathering Hall*

" You must be wondering why I invited you here, right?" King Mew asked them. All the Princes are clueless about it. "I invited you here because I want to discuss...... Prince Ohm from The Shipper Kingdom and Prince Nanon from The Gifted Kingdom engagement." All of the Princes are shocked except for Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon who aren't shocked by the news. "We have decided to make it faster so the date will be next month. The faster the best." King Tay said with a straight face while looking at both Prince Nanon and Prince Ohm."And you,Nanon. Will be sleeping at Prince Ohm bedroom while we are here until the engagement date. And no objection,Nanon. I'm tired of your unbelievable reasons" said King Tay to Prince Nanon with a serious tone. Prince Nanon was cursing his dad in his heart while side-eyeing the man besides him, Prince Ohm Pawat Jongcheveevat.

*At Prince Ohm Bedroom*

"You sleep on the couch and I'm going to sleep at the bed" said Prince Nanon while setting up the couch for Prince Ohm. "Eiii! This is my room not yours. Why would I sleep on the couch?" said Prince Ohm jokingly. "Then I'll sleep on the couch." said Prince Nanon who is too tired to argue with Prince Ohm now. He just wanted to rest but this man didn't let him either. "Just joking, joking. You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." said Prince Ohm with a smirk on his face. "Okay, then I'll sleep" Prince Nanon already tucks himself in the bed. Prince Ohm who is watching Prince Nanon is holding the sense he felt when he saw Prince Nanon getting ready for sleep. "He looks so beautiful" Prince Ohm mumbles in his heart.

Prince Ohm : " Aren't you scared? "

Prince Nanon : " Why would I be scared? I'm not a child!? "

Prince Ohm : " What if I climb to bed at night? Would you be scared? "

Prince Ohm said with a mischievous smirk while looking up and down at Prince Nanon's curved body. "Ohm!!! Don't you dare." Prince Nanon's voice trembles as he said that. "What if I dare so?!" and with that, Prince Ohm climbs up to the bed and is on top of Prince Nanon who is scared for his life. Prince Nanon twirls his finger with Prince Nanon's and looks into Prince Nanon's eyes. "If I do it like this, are you scared?" Prince Ohm asked Prince Nanon. "Yes, I'm scared! Now, can you let me go, Ohm?!" Prince Nanon answered with a trembling voice.
"What if I said no?!" Prince Ohm starts to kiss Prince Nanon's neck then kisses Prince Nanon on the mouth. "Paw... Please let me go!" Prince Nanon begged Prince Ohm to let him go. Prince Ohm just smiled and said "You're safe tonight but the other night I won't guarantee your safety, nyunyu." with a grin on his face.

Prince Ohm was satisfied with the sensual tension he made between him and Prince Nanon. Meanwhile Prince Nanon was still processing the moment with his heart beating faster than usual.

_FLASHBACK_

[The Shipper Kingdom]

Prince Ohm was talking with Prince Win when suddenly Prince Nanon surprised him with a hug. "Congratulations! You're going to the army while I'm happily living without you." said Prince Nanon to a shocked Prince Ohm. "You will never be happy while I'm gone because you will miss me,Non." Prince Ohm said with a grin on his face to annoy Prince Nanon who is already to badmouth him. "I will never miss you, you dumbass!! Instead I'll be the first one to send you off!" Prince Nanon angrily said that and left the place immediately. Prince Win who is the witness just being quietly as not to interrupt their never ending bickering.

*The Next Two Days, Night*

The whole kingdom is advised not to leave their home because it will rain heavily at night. The whole kingdom also will have to celebrate the send off of Prince Ohm to the military tomorrow.

Prince Nanon actually has a phobia about rain and lightning. While other people in the castle were sleeping, Prince Nanon wandered around the castle because he couldn't sleep. Prince Nanon bumped into Prince Ohm who is from the castle kitchen in the hallways. Suddenly a loud sound of lightning struck at the kingdom. Prince Nanon who's scared and shocked, hugs Prince Ohm very tight. "Ahhh!" Prince Nanon screamed while hugging Prince Ohm tightly in his arm. Prince Ohm who is aware of Prince Nanon phobia hugs him back and strokes Prince Nanon's hair to calm him down. "It's okay. I'm here. Let's get into your room first." Prince Ohm said carrying Prince Nanon who is really frightened and doesn't want to let Prince Ohm go in a bridal style to Prince Ohm bedroom.

*At The Prince Ohm Bedroom*

Prince Ohm puts Prince Nanon to his bed then covers him with a blanket to make Prince Nanon feel comfortable. "Thank you,Ohm. But I'm scared!" Prince Nanon is trembling so hard that Prince Ohm hugs him again to relax him down."It's okay. I'll be with you all night." said Prince Ohm to Prince Nanon with a sweet voice. Prince Ohm hugs Prince Nanon and lets Prince Nanon rest his head on Prince Ohm chest. Prince Nanon is really comfortable that he fell asleep at Prince Ohm's arms.

Prince Ohm actually likes Prince Nanon for a long time, that's why Prince Ohm is always picking on Prince Nanon. Prince Ohm likes it when Prince Nanon is sulking and shows his cute dimples. Prince Ohm thinks that Prince Nanon is cute when sleeping .

He climbs up to bed and is on top of Prince Nanon who is still sleepy and that makes Prince Nanon wake up.. Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon are facing each other for a little while. They looked at each other as if they were dazed for a moment.

Prince Nanon suddenly got to his senses and kicked Prince Ohm off the bed. "What are you doing, Ohm!!!?" said Prince Nanon in an angry and frustrated tone. Prince Ohm got up then answered "I like you,Non...Sorry,I couldn't hold it." and kissed Prince Nanon's cheeks where the dimples are. "You, asshole!!!" Prince Nanon was so frustrated that he left the room straight away.

After that, they never saw each other again. Even when Prince Ohm is about to go to military, Prince Nanon didn't even showed up. But Prince Ohm still hoping that Prince Nanon will come but Prince Nanon never showed up.

_END FLASHBACK_

No one knew between that 3 years a hate turned into a love,a friendship turned into a relationship . And everything has changed since that day....