PART 5

[The Shipper Kingdom]

*That Night*

Prince Ohm wakes up by the sound of people fighting over the tree secret basement. Prince Ohm sneakily letting go of Prince Nanon who was hugging him. Prince Ohm goes to the pathways to the entrance of the tree, he hear the familiar voice fighting over something. Prince Ohm cautionly open the tree door and hide in the bush. Prince Nanon also awaken by the sound and he takes the courage to goes to the pathways and stood right behind the tree door.

The people who are fighting is King Mew and King Gulf,they are fighting about their divorcement and letting Prince Ohm became the king on his own. "I understand why you want to divorce me but why did it have to involve Ohm too?! You know very well how our divorcement could affected him!" King Gulf said in range to King Mew.

King Mew:"That's why I'm assigned him to be engaged with Nanon, my brother son. And my brother, King Tay didn't have any objection. I don't understand why you need to care about his(Prince Ohm)feeling?!"

King Gulf:"I care about him(Prince Ohm)because he is my son and my son is also your son. Do you really hate him that much?! Whyyy... Mew.. Why..!?"

King Mew:"Why would I care? I've never have a son as useless as him! Goes to the military to do what?! Learning to fight and became a great soldier and King but I've never seen him(Prince Ohm)interested in ruling a kingdom!? No way! He is just useless as he is.

King Gulf:"You knew he(Prince Ohm) is useless but why did you make him the king?! Huh... Mew, answer me!!!! Iprett!! You know... you are useless than him."

King Mew:"I make him the king because he is the oldest. And I know that if didn't do anything well I'll have Nanon to take care of everything. He(Prince Nanon) is more useful than that useless son!! And their engagement(Prince Ohm & Prince Nanon) will make the two kingdom united as one and it became The Shipper Kingdom only.. No more The Gifted Kingdom. Am I right!?"

King Gulf:"You are betraying your own brother?! What kind of monster are you?! I've never knew you were this evil before and I hope your plan will fail in the most vile way. I'm not regretting that I'm divorcing with you!!! A monster in a human body!! A devil in disguise!! A total assho*es, dumba*s!! Iprett!!!!"

King Gulf leave the place immediately and leaving King Mew alone. King Mew was satisfied with himself and goes back to the castle with a grin on his face. Prince Ohm who was hearing all of that behind the bush was shocked, angry and all others feeling was mixed up that he ended up feeling broken again. Prince Nanon who was also hearing the fight takes a glances at Prince Ohm. Prince Nanon knew Prince Ohm was hurted real bad this time and hurried to the bed when Prince Ohm footstep is getting closer. Prince Ohm get back to the secret tree basement and exchanged eye contact with Prince Nanon, the only person he can rely on to. Prince Ohm sat beside Prince Nanon and looked at Prince Nanon with tears that slowly fall out of his eye. Prince Nanon comforted Prince Ohm with a hug and a forehead kiss to make Prince Ohm feels better. Prince Ohm hugs Prince Nanon back and let his tears fall heavier to Prince Nanon back. "It's okay to let it go out. It's just you and me here. Don't act so strong every time. I know that you are truly broken inside your beautiful smile. It's okay... It's okay..." Prince Nanon tries to comfort Prince Ohm in the best way he can to make Prince Ohm feel better.

After a few minutes, Prince Nanon realise that Prince Ohm stopped crying and fell asleep. Prince Nanon carefully tucked in Prince Ohm to the bed and sleeps beside Prince Ohm. "I wonder what others things that you hide behind your precious smile. It's good.. Or a bad ones?!" Prince Nanon sigh heavily looking at his fiancee who are sleeping with a teary eyes while caressing Prince Ohm hair like Prince Ohm always do to him. Prince Ohm sigh again,he really miss the old times when he and Prince Ohm would laugh together with no thoughts about other things. Prince Nanon observe at Prince Ohm very consentrated that he found a scar on Prince Ohm hand and belly. The scar looks so deep that it must have been do it so many times especially at the hand. Prince Nanon also realised that Prince Ohm lips was so dried that it crack Prince Ohm lips.