Her and I went to prom together. We had an absolute blast. But once we graduated, we made the mature decision to break things off since I had to move back to Sweden. We were keeping in touch, but it slowly deteriorated as we started getting busier. I met Emi, she met Adam, again. She accidentally got pregnant with Harry when she was 18. While I, did the same exact thing. But I was 19, and it was Ampora. Some years later, we did it again, and had Karma, still in Sweden. Ampora was our darling little girl who we loved dearly, and she was only 6 years old when Karma came. She was so happy! She loved Karma so much. But the problem is, after a few weeks of having Karma, Emi and I had sex again, and accidentally got her pregnant once again. She hated me for it. I think that's what got us to start arguing. That's why she didn't pay attention to Nabi that much. Ampora and Nabi were miracles in my eyes. Two unexpected, but beautiful pregnancies that turned into the joys of my life. Emi began to not see it that way. She started resenting both of them, other than Karma.

I will admit, Karma was planned. 100% planned. That's why she ran back to him once he allowed her to. I love my kids all equally, and I'm so glad they were all born. I just didn't get how Emi couldn't love them like that. Before Nabi was born, we moved back to America with our renewed Visas. Nabi is a citizen of the United States, so he doesn't need a visa. But Karma and Ampora needed one, but after 5 years, they were citizens. Same for Emi and I!

As for Mitsu, she married Adam when she was 24, and had Jared and Farid at 25. The twins and Erin were planned. I'm honestly so happy her and I reconnected again. Because I'm sure that if her and I hadn't dated in high school, Adam would've sued us for what Karma did to Farid, and Karma wouldn't have had that life full of love with Jared.

But I'm glad everything ended up the way it did. Karma was the happiest I've ever seen him with Jared. I got to reconnect with Mitsu and Adam, and I gained the best son-in-law I ever could've asked for. And it's horrible that he's gone.

And my new wife, Maya, is honestly the best woman I've ever fallen in love with. I know our relationship stated off late, but I'm glad I met her and her kids. She is perfect. She's 48 and I'm 54. I know it's a little bit of an age difference, but when you get to my age, it doesn't really matter haha. My only problem is that...uh...I got her pregnant. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT COULD HAPPEN! I thought we were too old by this age, but I guess not. We haven't told anyone yet, mainly because we are terrified to.

I don't know how Karma will react. I don't know how Nabi and Ampora will react. Should we uh...abort it? Or should we just try and parent it? I'm not sure.

Anyway. Mitsu and Adam met again in college. Her roommate was dating his roommate and they kinda just met again. They realized they knew each other and started talking. Once they started dating, they decided to uh...breed while their roommates were out. And that led to her being pregnant with Harry. But Adam even stopped one of his classes to learn Japanese for her. To impress her mother and try to be on her good side.

"Hey, what are you studying here?" Mitsu asked him.

"Finance. I'm getting my dads multimillion business. Him and I aren't close but he's dying sooo..." he replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She replied.

"Don't be sorry. I've only met him twice. I have no feelings toward him." He said. That's when they cuddled up close.

"Hey, what happened to that lanky blond guy with the funny accent?" He asked.

"Zack? His visa ran out and had to go back to Sweden. But he's there doing college! He said he'll be back but he didn't know when, and he didn't want me to miss out on things waiting for him, so yeah." She told him.

"What do you mean lanky blond guy! And his accent was adorable!!!" She quickly turned and looked at him, laughing a bit.

"He was skinny and tall! Taller than me! And his accent was funny. I never could take him seriously." He replied.