A/N

After doing a Danganronpa deep dive, I finally understand the backstory of how the hell the killing games even started 😭 I sorta just watched the games and udg the first run through and was confused asf. But now I read like a bunch on the backstory of the anime (cuz who was gonna watch it) and ya girl is now educated on the entire Danganronpa lore, well, most of it at least.

When finding out that Juzo was blackmailed into not telling Kyosuke that Junko was the mastermind I was in complete shock, coming the conclusion that Juzo practically almost caused the world to end because he didn't want his best friend to find out his feelings. And don't worry I totally understand why he wouldn't tell him. It was Japan, a not so accepting place for LGBTQ+ people, but it got me thinking what would have happened if Juzo would have just- told him and took the L?

So that what this story is about!! It not too long but it's lengthy enough just to lyk. Also I was thinking about giving another ending, but that would mean it would be angst since Kyosuke rejects him, and there nothing I hate more than angst. (Idk how some of yall read it WILLINGLY)

Buuuuuut I might add smut? Idk if yall want it I can add another chapter no biggie, and my smut writing is alright, I mean I've read enough Wattpad and AO3 to know the format 🤷🏿‍♀️ but yeah if yall want me to write smut of them just ask and your wish is my command.

ANYWHO enjoy this, lmk what yall think!! Cyaaa 💞💞