Jealousy is a Bitch!

Start from the beginning

"Ab wapis chalna chahiye. Bohot dair ho gai hai!" said Rudra, stressing on "dair" as he firmly grabbed Maya's wrist and tried dragging her out.

Upon sensing Rudra's anger Maya bid her goodbyes "Okay then Rajeev. Phir milen ge waise bhi ab tum yahin rehne wale wo. We shall take our leave now. Take care!"

However Maya's sweet goodbye fueled Rudra anger as didn't mind responding to Rajeev wishing them a safe journey home and practically dragged Maya out, made her get in the car and drove off without uttering a single word.

During the ride Maya kept bugging him to atleast tell her what had happened but it was as if someone had glued Rudra's lips together.

To not anger Rudra more she decided to keep quite for the meantime and sort things out once they reached home.

Rudra however hadn't calmed down even a bit and hurriedly stepped out of the car the second he parked and entered the house with angry steps, once again not a word leaving his mouth.

Maya sat there dumbfounded as to why Rudra was behaving this way.

After a good five minutes she got up, locked the car and went inside.

Upon entering she found the living room empty and figured that Rudra is in their bedroom.

The moment she entered the room she was pushed against the door as her hands were held above her head.

It was none other than Rudra who was pinning her.

They were so close that their lips were merely a few millimeters apart.

With Rudra's lips hovering over Maya's and their breaths mingling together, the atmosphere was hot.

Soon enough Rudra captured Maya's lips in a rough and heated kiss.

As Rudra sucked, licked and bit Maya's inviting lips hungrily, matters turned into a make-out session pretty quickly with Rudra now desperately exploring Maya's wet cavern with his skillful tongue.

The erotic moment that was being shared between the two was making Maya loose her mind.

Desire and pleasure making her mind foggy as Rudra's touch sparked the fire of need and lust inside her.

She felt the immense need to be touched and kissed and loved.

However, she didn't give in to her sensual thoughts.

She knew it was wrong!

Rudra getting to have his way while he was angry, it was something she greatly despised.

It would be mere Sex with no feelings shared and no love felt.

It was all so, so wrong.

So wrong for what their relationship was.

Their relationship was a beautiful and pure promise between two souls.

A connection in which their souls were tied in a strong knot of love and trust.

And she considered it a sin to make their bond about just bodily intentions.

Now, she needed to find out the reason behind her lover's anger and discomfort.

She needed to find out what was bugging him, disturbing him.

She needed to reassure him, comfort him so that his heart doesn't stay upset.

She needed him to know that she cherished him, loved him, that she cared of him and that she was there for him.

Temporary pleasure just ruins things further.