Ch-13:Piddi-Khamba

Beginne am Anfang

"Amyra woh flower dekh kitna pyaara hai, muje chahiye woh" Inaya said pointing at the flower.

(Amyra look at that flower how beautiful it's, I need that)

A girl among them said ," Tum log todo hum log jate hai cycling krne fir tuition jana hai" Amyra and Inaya nodded and after saying bye all 3 girls left. By then boys match was also over and Rudrakash and Shevansh were approaching Inaya and Amyra.

(You guys pluck , we are going for cycling as later we have to even go tuition)

Inaya parked her cycle and started jumping to grab that flower as she was 5'2 and the flower was at good height. Rudrakash and Shevansh laughed seeing the incident while Amyra cheered Inaya to pick it.

Seeing boys laughing both girls gave them disgusting look.

Rudrakash said ," Inaya tum rehne do, mai deta hu"

(Inaya you leave it, I will give)

"Nahi mai kar lungi"

(Nope I will do)

"Kaise karogi?  Piddi ho tum"

(How will you do? You are a shorty)

"Abey oyee Mai Piddi? Tum... haa tum fir 6 footiye khambe"

(Ahh me shorty? You... Yea you then 6 feet tower)

Rudrakash was 6 at that time.

"Meri height perfect hai, tum choti ho" Rudrakash said playfully with a smirk and went forward to give her flower.

(My height is all perfect, you are short)

"Nahi meri height perfect hai tum lambe extra ho. Tumhara pituitary gland jyda hi hormone secrete kr diya"

(Nope my height is perfect you are a bit extra tall. Your pituitary gland secreted more hormones)

"Or I say tumhara kam, shorty"

(Or I say your one secreted less, shorty)

"Don't dare to call it again, lambu"

(Lambu~Tall)

"Piddi"

(Shorty)

"Mr cheh footiye Lambe Khambe"

(Mr 6 feet tall tower)

Amyra and Shevansh laughed like no more tomorrow after their silly banter.

~Flashback end~

Rudrakash came into present when Inaya waved her hand in front of him.

"Kaha kho gaye?" Inaya said.

(Where are you lost?)

Rudrakash shook his head in no and started looking in the shelf for his book. Inaya was still facing him and fidgeting her fingers thinking something.

"Rudrakash" She finally said hesitating a bit. Rudrakash just hummed still concentrating or more like pretending on books.

"Tum se khuch baat karni thi" She said in a low voice.

(Wanna talk with you about something)

"Hmm"

"Abhi nahi"

(Not now)

Rudrakash frowned and looked at her.

"I mean abhi aise yaha nahi. Uss din jaise Raat ko 9 bje terrace par mile?"