𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠'𝑠 𝑂𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔....

"You got this, or do I need to remind you again?" Mr. Rathore, The director at ATR Media Company, barked out orders with an air of dominance. He was known for his ruthlessness, a man who cared only about money and power.

"Ye-yes sir," the employee stammered, their voice barely a whisper. Fear was evident in their eyes as they avoided direct eye contact with their intimidating boss.

Mr. Rathore's sharp gaze scanned the office, a predator seeking its prey. His eyes narrowed as he failed to spot the person he was looking for. His patience, already thin, snapped.

"Where's Arohi?" he bellowed, his voice reverberating through the office. The employees flinched at his yell, exchanging nervous glances. The atmosphere grew tense, everyone fearing they might be next in line for his wrath.

"Shit, yeh Arohi kaha gayi?" one of the girls whispered to the colleague next to her, who shrugged her shoulders and looked around anxiously.

"Let her come, she's so dead today," another muttered under his breath.

Everyone took a collective deep breath as soon as Rathore had left the room, the oppressive tension lifting slightly.

"Uff, he is causing me so much stress, yaar. Who wants to stand in the way of Mr. Agnivanshi? Do we wish to die?" one of the girls said, flopping onto her office chair.

Another leaned her chin against her desk, a look of helplessness on her face. "What are we going to do? Arohi is nowhere to be found, and Rathore is in Mood of Katal "

Their eyes met, sharing a moment of mutual despair as they tried to figure out their next move in the face of Rathore's wrath.

---

"Arohi ko call karti hu ," Lavanya said, pulling her phone from her bag and dialing Arohi's number. She looked at Preeti and shook her head gesturing she's not picking her calls. Preeti pressed her temple,

" Yeh Ladki Ajj Ham Sabko Marwayegi " Preeti slapped her forehead before opening her laptop. She Randomly clicked on a video and was Completely taken off By what she saw on the screen of her laptop.

[Lavanya & Preetu, Arohi's colleague and Friends...]

" dekh Arohi," she said, gesturing to the display.

" 𝚈𝚎𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝙺𝚢𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒? "

☆ O𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 ☆

Arohi was in the midst of conducting an impromptu interview with a passerby, gauging their opinions on the topic of "Ishq Shufiyana." Amidst the hustle and bustle of the busy road, onlookers couldn't help but wonder what she was up to.

"Haan, yeh toh bahut acha hai. Par aap yeh interview kyun le rahi hain?" The passerby, a young girl clutching her bag tightly, looked at Arohi with curiosity. She glanced at the camera and then back at Arohi.

"Tum TV pe aaogi," Arohi replied with a smile, her eyes twinkling mischievously. The girl's face lit up with excitement, and she quickly adjusted her hair, asking Arohi how she looked.