Im sorry please forgive me

Lover is patiently waiting for her girlfriend to come home. What happens when reputation comes home at 2:00AM. Will lover forgive reputation or will reputation run away forever. P.S. this is gonna be in lovers POV.
————————————
Lover POV:
I'm patiently waiting for rep to come home. It's almost two am. Then twenty eight minutes later. Rep walked through the door. "Reputation where the fuck were you." I asked.

"I went to get a drink." Rep said. "This late! YOU KNOW IVE BEEN HERE WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD COME BACK. SOMEONE HAD TO BE GONE FOR SEVEN HOURS!" I said.

"It's not like I'm cheating on you or anything." Rep said sarcastically. "Still you're not getting my fucking point. You're gone for seven hours and somehow you come back at two am!" I shouted.

"HOW THE HELL IS ALL OF THIS MY FAULT! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! IM A GROWN ASS ADULT YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Rep said.

"YOU JUST CANT UP AND LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME! I DESERVE TO KNOW!" I shouted back. Rep just got up from the couch and went to her room and she shut her door.

Reputation POV:
Who the hell does lover know about my past. Oh god this is exactly what happened when I dated karma. I opened my door and saw a sad lover sitting on the couch. "Rep wait." Lover said. I opened the front door and ran out of the apartment. I decided I wanted to go to lovers favorite space.

A few minutes later I sobbed. I couldn't hold back my tears. Then I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my body. "Reputation I'm so sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. You  should've been able to do anything you want." Lover said.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you either." I said. "So you promise to never leave me alone again." Lover asked. "I promise princess." I said. "Good. Come on let's go back home." Lover said.
—————————————————
Im very sorry...