I love you

Every one knows that reputation has a giant crush on lover except lover herself. Lover also had a giant crush on rep but she's too scared of what rep might do to her would rep be gentle with her...
————————————————
Reputation POV:
"So reputation does lover know you have a huge crush on her." Speak now asked. "Shhhhh keep your fucking voice down and kinda." I said. "Ugh. You need to tell her how you feel." Speak now said. I walked over to lover and waited for her to notice me.

"Hey reppy did you need something." Lover asked. Oh god this girl is so fucking cute. I thought to myself. "Uh yeah. Hey listen could I talk to you in private." I asked. "Yeah come on we can go to your room." Lover said.

We went to my room and we sat on my bed. "So what did you want to tell me." Lover asked. Come on reputation stop being a chicken and say it already! I thought to myself. "I li- no I love you lover. I loved you the first day we met." I said.

Lover just stared into my eyes. "Lover... can you say something please." I asked. Lover just kept looking at me. "It's fine. I'll just leave." I said. When I got off my bed I felt a hand grab my own hand. "I love you too reputation. I was too scared to tell you." Lover said. "Darling you have nothing to be afraid of I'll always protect you." I said.

"Can I kiss you." Lover asked. I just smiled and kissed her. Lover wrapped arms around my waist and melted into the kiss. After a few minutes we pulled back. "God I love you so much will you please be my girlfriend." I asked. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." Lover said.

"Fucking finally." I heard 1989 say. "Oh come on." I said. "You forgot to lock the door." Debut said. "Yeah I know now everyone that isn't lover get the fuck out of my room." I said.
———————————————
Hey guys. I was thinking if I should write all the albums x fem! oc. But idk yet but anyways hope you guys like this one