012 : practice makes perfect

practice makes perfect.*ೃ

˚ "your name forever the name on my lips"

*ೃ.‧₊˚

it was an unnaturally quiet day at the walter house. katherine and george had gone to the hospital to check on nathan and bring him home, everyone stayed home from school too, apart from danny. but parker, jordan and benny went to will's for the day. alex went to meet up with jackie at the lark cafe to fill her in on what happened yesterday and cole had gone.. somewhere?

"evelyn thank god! can you help isaac with these lines" lee begged as i walked into the den

he handed me the sheet before waiting for my response.

isaac and i went back and forth between his lines, i read out erins part.

"okay this is the part where they kiss.. and then-"

"woah woah woah!" lee interjected "you have to act it alllll out"

"lee." isaac hissed

"evelyn, he needs the help, just help him."

"isaac it's fine" i mumbled,

we started from the top, then when it got back to the kissing part..

isaac put his hand on my cheek, licking his lips as he drew me in closer, our lips were inches apart and he hesitated before pulling me all the way in.

his lips were soft and gentle on mine, his cold ring against my cheek made me melt. the kiss made me feel like we were the only people in the world.

when we pulled apart, i looked away "see, just a kiss. i have homework" i blurted out, before going upstairs

i said that trying to convince not only him, but myself. i think i had enjoyed that too much for it to have been 'just a kiss'. as much as i really didn't want to admit it, i think i was falling for isaac garcia.

*ೃ.‧₊˚

isaac pov.*ೃ

i slumped onto the couch next to lee. i was in shock.

lee looked at me with wide eyes, wanting some sort of elaboration from me on what had just happened.

"okay, there is no way that was a 'just friends' kiss" lee shook his head and laughed

"lee, you can't hold this against me. at all." i turned to him "but i think i like her"

"i knew it!!!!!!!!" lee jumped out of his chair, startling me.

i rolled my eyes as the freak danced around the room.

____
authors note:

GUYS TYSM FOR 200 VIEWS!!! i hope you guys liked this lil chapter 😏

don't forget to vote!!

__