002 : first day

first day .*ೃ

˚ "it's the morning of your very first day"

*ೃ.‧₊˚

i woke up to jackie violently shaking me.

"evy, get up! it's our first day of school." jackie ordered

i got up, reluctantly, i didn't have time to shower unfortunately. i put on a hoodie and some jeans. after i did my make up and grabbed my already ready backpack, i headed downstairs.

"bus is leaving in five!" i heard cole yell

"hey don't mess with that, that's evelyn and jackie's" katherine scolded on of the boys "goodmorning girls!" katherine smiled as i stumbled into the kitchen, with jackie behind me.
"the boys will take you to school and i can't wait to hear all about your day later" she finished, before leaving

"i love you all" she shouted

a jumble of 'i love you' 's came from all over the house in response.

jackie and i each grabbed an apple, since the walter stampede didn't really leave anything for us. i closed the door behind me as jackie and i stood on the porch for a moment watching 6 walter boys jump into the car.

"you guys coming?" cole called to us, snapping us out of our trance.

"i don't care about school but i don't wanna be late thanks to you" isaac grumbled as we got close to the car

jackie took a seat between nathan and alex, who had held the door open for her, ew. and i had to sit between lee and isaac in the back because they both insisted on having a window seat.

i popped my airpods in to dry to drown out the chatty garcias. but after a few minutes into the drive, i couldn't take it. "can you guys stop!" i glared at them.

"sweetheart, don't be such a grump" isaac said sarcastically and pushed my arm

"yeah, crankyyy" lee agreed

"what are you listening to anyway?" isaac wondered, he took out one of my airpods and popped it into his own ear, blocking my hands trying to reach for it back

"oooh drake, i love this song" isaac dramatically and horribly sung the lyrics and danced in his seat.

as soon as we got to the school i saw a bunch of people cheering as our car passed by. weird.

"okay, we've got a full car today. so that means isaac, no offering rides to cheerleaders. now everyone meet back here at 3:30." cole looked back from the drivers seat.

"yeah, yeah" lee grumbled

"thank you sweetheart" isaac handed me my airpod back and climbed over the seat

"don't shut the door alex, don't shut the-" isaac was cut off by a door closing in his face

i giggled at the sight of his angry expression.