011 : pop roast

pop roast.*ೃ

˚ "im a mess but im the mess that you wanted"

*ೃ.‧₊˚

will came over with the younglings to prepare for nathan's welcome home dinner. he and benny chopped up vegetables and isaac, lee and i worked on a sign while parker and jordan made a card.

"will!" jordan pointed at the door as a knock came from it, it was hayley

"your mom said you might need some help?"

"we're fine. right, guys?" will insisted as he went back to cutting some veggies

will and hayley were in some sort of fight. all i knew was that will was sleeping over and there was serious tension between them.

"okay, well, will, why don't you have benny wash the carrots while you do the onions" she suggested

"jordan! no other colours. only purple" parker snapped at jordan

"we're supposed to both be working on the card" jordan argued

"it'll be boring if you just use purple," lee chimed in

"i got this hayley" will said, not looking up

"okay, it's just.. his eyes are watering"

"just focus on parker and jordan right now"

"parker and jordan seem to be having an open and honest discussion about the best design"

"i'm letting benny decide what he wants to do"

"i don't wanna do this anymore" benny groaned before running out of the kitchen

"benny, c'mon!" will called after him

*ೃ.‧₊˚

"lee you're edge guarding, he's edge guarding!" alex yelled

i sat on the couch while alex, isaac and lee played video games, i looked up as danny came in and stood right infront of the tv.

"hey dude. get out of the way, im about to trash on lee and alex" isaac complained, before alex paused the game.

"you auditioned for the play?" danny huffed

"yeah, i knew that speech backwards after hearing it a million times" isaac shrugged "and i thought it would be a good way to get some theatre chicks. theatre chicks are hotttt"

"so you just stole my monologue??"

"well, i thought your performance was a little stiff"

"there's no way you're gonna pull this off"

"i think i will since i got the part so.."

danny stormed out, defeated.

"dude, cutthroat man" lee shook his head

"what?"

"yeah, kinda not cool" alex agreed

"isaac, you know how danny feels about acting." lee continued

"whatever lets just play the game" isaac huffed

soon isaac won, he got up and danced around, i let a little smile slip at the happy look on his face.

"evelyn, do you wanna play?" alex asked

isaac looked at me, smirking slightly

i craved his kiss again as i saw the smile across his face.

"yeah, i bet you can beat isaac" lee nudged me

i got up and switched places with alex as he passed me his controller,

"go evelyn!" lee and alex cheered for me as i beat isaac.

"aww poor baby" i teased and nudged him.

"guys! nathan!!" danny yelled, grabbing our attention

i hid behind the wall, isaac next to me, lee went somewhere else. i was distracted by isaac's breathing in my ear. i shivered as he whispered "good game" in my ear

"surprise!" we jumped out at him, all of his siblings (+ isaac and lee) smothering him in a group hug. "we made your favourite, pop roast!" benny smiled. as we made our way into the kitchen jackie and i each gave nathan our own hug.

"i'm so glad you're okay" i said, softly

*ೃ.‧₊˚

isaac pov.*ೃ

we all ate pot roast for dinner, nathan's favourite.
i watched him leave the table to awnser the back door where skylar was waiting to greet him.

i didn't see jackie or cole, but i assumed they must have been off kissing somewhere so i shrugged it off.

we all laughed as we conversed about funny stories, i groaned in embarrassment as cole told a story about me.

"-it was right there and he almost had it. but when he swung his leg to kick it and score the goal, he missed and slipped, he got all muddy and i couldn't stop laughing!"

i looked across the table at evelyn who was smiling at me, i felt her foot touch mine, i did it back.

i think i was starting to feel something for this annoying girl.

__