Hang up

Requested by : @zoeyjeane_

CONNORS POV

As I was laying in bed watching TikTok my low power warning came up. My phone was at 20% and I didn't have a charger. I left my charger at my girlfriend's house.

I knew Brady was asleep and had been for while. I also knew he plugged up his phone and it was probably fully charged or at least almost fully charged. So I went to go take his charger. It'd be fine as long as I put it on low power mode after I take it.

I went to Brady's room. As I walked in I saw him laying in his bed with one arm hanging off the side and him laying on his stomach. His phone was laying beside his head plugged in. But as I went to go unplug it I noticed he was on the phone with y/n. I know that if I take his charger that the phone call will drain his battery and he needs his phone for his alarm in the morning. So without thinking I hit the hang up button. 'Shit Brady's gonna kill me' I thought to myself. I'll just deal with it in the morning. I put his phone on low power mode and left his room.

BRADYS POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I picked up my phone to turn off my alarm and make sure me and y/n were still on the call. But my phone was unplugged and the call had hung up. I knew right then and there why it was unplugged. I got out of bed and went straight to Connors room. I walked in and he was still asleep. I walked over to his bed and smacked the side of his head to wake him up.

"Bro what the fuck" he said rubbing his head

"You literally hung up my phone call and took my charger" I yelled

"I left mine at Layla's I hung it up so your phone wouldn't die dickwad" he threw a pillow at me

I left without saying anything. I went back to my room and pick up my phone to text y/n.

Y/n❤️

Me: hey baby I'm so sorry Connor took my charger and hung up our call.

Y/n❤️: hey, it's okay! I hope you have a good volleyball practice. I love you❤️

——————

I smiled to myself trying to figure out how I got the best girlfriend in the world.