Facetime

I was laying in my bed about to go to sleep when I got a FaceTime call from my boyfriend Brady.

"Hey pretty girl" he smiled at me as I answered

"Hi" I smiled back

His hair was wet he must have just gotten out of the shower. He looked really tired. He's been in LA for about a month working on his new movie.

"Sorry I haven't been talking to you much I'm just so busy" he said

"It's okay Brady I understand"

This past week he's been really busy and hasn't had much time to talk.

After about 10 minutes of catching up I could tell he was about to fall asleep. He could barely keep his head up or his eyes open.

"Hey bray do you wanna talk more tomorrow you seem really tired"

"Actually I was wondering if you wanted to sleep on the phone with me" he said

Sleeping on FaceTime was one of Brady's favorite things to do when he's away and I didn't mind it so always agree

"Sure baby" I smiled at him

He gave me a sleepy smile and we both got under the covers of our beds. I propped my phone up on my nightstand while he propped his up on a pillow beside him so we could both see the others face.

"Goodnight I love you dove" he said

"Goodnight I love you too" I smiled at him

I closed my eyes as he just watched the tv in front of him. Brady had this rule for himself that he won't go to sleep until he knows I'm asleep and comfortable. It doesn't matter if we're on FaceTime or in the bed beside each other it also doesn't matter how tired he is or how rough of a day he had, he always makes sure I'm asleep first.

*time skip to like 3am*

I woke up to the sound of my dad walking down the hallway I'm guessing he was going to the bathroom. I turned around trying to find my phone hoping that the FaceTime call hadn't hung up. I turned to my nightstand still seeing Brady's face on my phone. The light from his tv shining just enough for me to see his face. His hair has dried and was very messy because how rough of a sleeper he is. I watched as his chest rose and fell as he slept.

I couldn't fall back asleep so I just watched my tv.
I glanced over at Brady every once in awhile making sure he was okay. Then I heard him make a small noise so I looked over to see a smile plastered on his face. I didn't know what he was smiling about but it made him very happy.

I smiled to myself knowing he was happy. I feel back asleep a few minutes later looking at him.

A/n: y'all I'm back