Katsuki snatches a mic away from one of them.

" Oi you shits, listen carefully. For those of you who doubted, those of you who questioned it, those of you who thought Hero Deku was washed up and his career down the drain take a good look at him now. Not only is he walking on his own but he saved me without a second thought and then took those shit villains down without missing a God damn beat. So you can take your doubts and your criticism and fuck right off. Because this nerd right here, was the whole show today and deserves any award handed out today or any other day."

With that he drops the mic and begins to walk away with Izuku's hand locked in his only to get stopped when a red-headed hero slams into the greenett with a hard hug.

" Mido! Oh my god man, I.. I saw what happened and look at you! Holy shit, finally brother!", an emotional hero cries into Izuku's shoulder.

The greenett hugs him tightly as they both cry.

" Kirishima, finally. It.. it finally happened!"

The redhead pulls back with a big grin as he wipes his eyes.

" Yeah it did! You came such a long way with Bakubro's help and now look at you. I'm so happy for you man. I sent the others a message I'm sure they'll be calling you after their patrols."

Izuku smiles wide at him then shifts his gaze to the blonde who stood back with a slight smile letting the greenett have his moment with their friend.

" Thanks Kiri, I look forward to it but for now I'm going to go home and let myself process all this with Kacchan. I'll see you later.", he says taking his boyfriend's hand.

Aizawa watches as the two head off. There's an undeniable smile on his features as he finishes up with the police who took the villains. He'll place a call to the two heroes in the morning but for now, he knows Izuku has exactly what he needs, just like he knew when he placed a call months ago.

Once back at Izuku's apartment, after he placed a call to his and Katsuki's mom the greenett can't keep still to save his life. He hasn't sat down since the two came home and that's been a few hours ago. He's jogged on his treadmill while he talked a mile a breathless minute to his boyfriend. He's done jumping jacks and leg lifts, squats and lunges.

Katsuki has watched it all with relief and a grin he can't wipe from his features not that he's trying.

Right now Izuku is lying across the floor after a hard workout on his spin bike.

Katsuki smirks down at him seeing the now worn-out greenett who's smiling like an idiot even tho he's panting hard.

" Oi, take a break Deku, you're overdoing it a bit nerd. You're gonna be sore as fuck in the morning."

Izuku grins up at him.

" Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm definitely feeling it. My legs feel like jelly and they ache but wow, does that feel good."

The blonde chuckles as he hands the greenett a bottle of water.

" Yeah I get it and don't get me wrong, I'm happy as fuck to see it but you gotta pace yourself a little. Why don't you go get in a hot shower while I make dinner and you can relax the rest of the night."

Izuku smiles as he takes his boyfriend's outstretched hand that's helping to pull him to a standing position.

" Yes, that sounds good, I'm starving actually and if I remember right you promised me Katsudon.", he grins at his boyfriend.

Katsuki rolls his eyes with a smirk.

" Whatever you spoiled shit. Go get cleaned up."

Izuku laughs as he pecks his boyfriend on the cheek then jogs to the bathroom.