Ice Cube Pt.2

Toji x y/n: degrading, oral, vaginal, make up sex, rough, choking, Random dude, and fucking all over the house.

"Ms. Y/n L/n?" The Amazon worker asks and he kinda bad, he dark skin and got dreads. "Yea that's me, and you are?" I say a lil flirtatiously "o-oh I'm tay" he hands me the board to sign. "How many more deliveries do you have tay?" I say looking up at him with them eyes "um this my last one" he says as I finish signing. "Well you must be hungry, would you like to come in?"I ask him pushing myself closer to him. "I mean sure ig" he says looking down at my cleavage. "This is a nice place you got" He says coming inside "thank you" I got to the kitchen making him a plate of leftover Alfredo I had for dinner. "Do you wanna watch something tay? I ask "nah I'm good" he continues to eat.

We make small talk and one thing led to another so now I'm in 69 position with this nigga in my guest bedroom. He holds my pussy down on his face while I deep throat him. He sticks two fingers in me while still sucking on my clit. I moan while sucking him sending vibrations down his shaft. He flicks his tongue on my clit and fingers me faster. I suck harder because he is not bout to make me cum first. I fondle his balls a little while still sucking. He groans and sucks on my clit. He takes out his fingers and continues to slurp on my pussy. I hollow my cheeks and continue to bob up and down his dick. We both twitch releasing at the same time. His warm nut sliding down my throat as I suck out every bit of it. He sucks and licks all my juices cleaning out my pussy.

I get off of him and he gets up to put his uniform back on. I suddenly hear some foot steps coming towards the room. "Oh shit" I whisper under my breath "you gotta hide" I say pushing him in the closet with the rest of his clothes "why?" He asked confused "My bf woke up" I shut the closet door. "Y/n? What are you doing in here?" Toji asks leaning on he door. "I-I'm juss cleaning" I say fake dusting the night stand "half naked?" He tilting his head to the side and crossing his arms. "Yes that's how I clean when I'm alone." I walk closer to him "hmmm, you should do that more when I'm here" he says caressing my chin. "Go back to the room baby I'll be back in a sec" I give him a lil peck and go back to fake cleaning stuff. "Kk don't be too long" he yawns walking away. After making sure he's back in the room I go open the closet to see a confused but dressed tay. "You have a bf?" He asks "yea but we have a deal because he has fucked with another bitch before so I'm allowed to have my get back, it's complicated" I say, all while pushing his through the front door. "Bye tay get home safe" I smile slamming the door juss to turn around and see Toji. "oh Toji you scared me." I say nervously. "Oh, So you used our deal? from now on imma be the only dick to pleasure you." He says with his eyes almost gleaming red with lust and jealousy, a dangerous mix.

"Oh.. I-" I get cut off by Toji pinning me to the wall "you've really been a bad girl haven't you?" He kisses up my neck while lacing his hands with mine "y-yes I'm sorry Toji" I whimper at his touch. He slowly kisses me forcing his tongue into my mouth and wrapping our tongues together. "M-mmmh" I moan into the kiss. Toji takes my tank top off revealing my plump melanated titties. He releases me from the kiss "get on your knees slut" I immediately obey sliding down his pants because I already know what he wants. I place my hands around his shaft about to place my mouth on the tip- "did I tell you to use your hands slut?" Toji says gripping my hair. "W-what would u like me to do?" I look up at him with doe eyes as he released his grip from my hair. "Use these" he says bending down a little to twist my nipple.

I sit up a little higher so that my boobs reach his dick more. I wrap my titties around his member and use my hands to push them up and down his dick. I also place my mouth in the tip and suck up and down simultaneously with my titties. "Ngh, yea just like that slut" Toji groans pulling my hair and pushing my head down faster. I slurp up his precum while still going up and down his shaft. Making his hips buck slightly. Signaling his soon release. This makes me go faster and sloppier going up and down. "I'm gonna cover you in all of my cum slut." Toji says popping my mouth off his dick. I continue to let him titty fuck me and I have my tongue out ready for his release. "Y/n g-go faster" toji whimpers. I go faster as he finally releases on my titties, face, and tongue with a groan of pleasure.

I swallow all the cum that landed on my tongue. I stand up to go get a hand towel to clean myself up. As I get right to the island in the kitchen Toji grabs my neck pulling me back. "Did I ever say we was done?" Toji says keeping me facing the island countertop, hand still wrapped firm but loose around my neck. He bends me over the counter. He releases his hand from my neck and traces his fingers down my spine all the way to my ass. He gives it a slap before he squeezes it. "Mmm" I hum in anticipation.

He rubs his hard member on my folds. He lightly pushes his member on the rim of my wet pulsing hole. "T-Toji pleaseeee." I whine pushing myself more onto his tip. "Someone's eager, why don't you show me how eager you are." Toji says gripping my waist. "And why would I do that?" I say rubbing my wet cunt on his tip. "I wasn't asking." He then slams his cock into me. Going in and out at a fast and steady pace, hitting all my good spots. "A-AUGH t-toji slow downnn" I squirm under his hold. "Not so tough now are you" Toji said wrapping his hand back around my neck. The sound of my restrained moans and the wet slapping of him thrusting deep inside me consume my ears. I can no longer think about anything, I'm far too consumed by pleasure. "T-Tojji pl-ea-seeee" I moan out with each of his thrust. "Please what?" He slows down a little and takes his hand off my throat. "F-faster T-Toji" I whimper. "Only since you asked nicely" he pulls out and immediately thrust back in "A-AGHHH" I moan out as he thrust inhumanly fast in and out of me. I squirt all over his member. "Hm, I never knew you as a squirter" he says continuing to thrust fast in and out of me, thrust beginning to get sloppier signaling his soon release. He grunts and groans mixing with my pleasured moans. "You're on the pill right?" He says going faster "Y-Yea" I moan. He thrust all the way inside then I finally feel his warm nut fill me up to the brim. He pulls out observing the mess he made of me.

I get up and turn around. He picks me up and we make out while he carries me to the bathroom. He places me down on the sink "Shower or bath baby?" He asks grabbing us towels and washcloths. "Bath" I answer "kk, use the bathroom first while I run the water" he turns on the bath water and grabs the soap. I hop off the sink and make my way to the toilet. When I'm done Toji already has the bath ready for us. Bubbly just how I like it. He gets in first then I get in sitting on his lap. After relaxing for a while he washes me and then himself. We hop out the bath and he wraps me with the towel. We get out of the bathroom after doing other nightly routines and go to our drawers to get pajamas. I grab some shorts and one of his shirts. He just gets some pajama pants. I take all the decorative pillows off and move the sheets down. He lays down and I lay with my leg over him and arms around him. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in closer. "Goodnight baby." He kisses me on the forehead. "Goodnight Toji" I yawn snuggling into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omgggg they are so cuteeeee <3
Gimme recommendations pls
I kinda hated adding another random person but as a writer I'm open to ideas
I'm very open (Iykwim 😉)