Ice Cube |Toji|

No Intro Chapter rn imma juss get right into it

Toji x y/n: degrading, ice play, oral, vaginal, make up sex, rough, choking, Random dude, and fucking all over the house.

" TOJI WHAT TF IS YOU DOIN CRAWLING THROUGH THE WINDOW" I scream as I exit the bathroom wearing my lacey silk booty shorts and tank top. "Bro you changed the locks for what?" Toji said scratching his head. "Toji get out bruh you KNOW why I changed the locks" I attempted to push him out of the room but he obviously didn't budge. "You always trippin Ian do shi" he plops down on the bed. "Oh really Toji ain't do shi? You never have a job, I'm the one making all the money, you always eating up all my food, and you never keep your promises. I told you not to come back till you get a job and learn how to be responsible." I say listing everything on my fingers. He just lays there like he fell asleep

"Ugh whatever, I'm going to the kitchen" I roll my eyes and walk out. I get to making myself sum sweet to eat. I heat up some leftover brownies and add some ice cream to a bowl with it. I put a lil caramel drizzle on top for presentation. I sit on the couch with the bowl and I grab a cup of ice water. I turn on the tv and put on drawn together to pass time while I eat. "Bae what chu eatin?" But ofc this big fat nigga gon come in right when I get comfy. "None of ur business it's MY food" I say seeing him coming around the hall corner not wearing anything but some grey sweats. He plops next to me and wraps his arm around my waist "lemme get a bite" he says opening his mouth. "Only one because I know how you get" I give him a spoonful as he moves me onto his lap.

We share the rest of it while laughter at the show. He tries to ge the last bite but that bih is mine so I take the spoon and eat the last bite. Toji lightly grabs me by my neck and turns my face towards him. He kisses me taking the flavor of the last bite away from me as well as deepening the kiss. He lets go and grabs my water and drinks it just leaving the ice."bro toji u always taking my shi" I say getting off his lap in attempt to go back to the bedroom. "You and this attitude y/n" he sighs "well maybe if u didn't to bs to make me have an attitude you wouldn't have to deal with it." I say as he grabs the ice and places one in his mouth and lays down on the couch. He looks so good rn, muscles out, print is printing, and that look in his eyes is bust worthy. "What?" He says noticing my stare.

I sit back down on his lap while he lays down and I lean forward while he places his hand on my hips rubbing up and down. We begin to make out. I can feel his member getting hard under me so I grind a lil bit on him. He guides my hips to grind on him more. I grab my ice cup and get an ice cube. "Open up please" I say putting it on toji's bottom lip, he silently obeys and I place it in his mouth. He grabs my chin and we begin to make out again but this time the sensation of the ice makes it more heated. Toji pulls at my shorts "take these off". He releases me from his grasp so that I can stand up and take the shorts off. When I'm done he points to the ice letting me know he wants some. I place the cup closer to him. "Now sit" he orders as I begin to go back to sitting on his lap he stops me "not there right up here" he says pointing at his face. You slowly follow his request while he grabs some ice. "I wanna try something ok?" He says, I nod anticipating what he wants to try this time. I'm hovering over his face while I'm faced toward his hard member still in his pants. He uses his fingers to play around with my folds.

He takes in the sight of my already wet cunt. I can hear him grab a few pieces of ice from the cup. Suddenly I feel the sensation of something cold on my pussy. I let out a quiet gasp at the sudden sensation. He rubs it closer to my hole and begins to push it in. I release a quiet moan but not quiet to his ears. "You like that don't you slut"

he pulls me down to his mouth making me jolt up in pleasure. the warmth of his tongue makes my pussy feel like its steaming. "m-mmmh toji" i quietly moan as he laps up my pussy and sucks on my clit. he takes another ice cube and places it on his tongue adding a new sensation. He puts his tongue deep in my pussy basically tongue fucking me. I try to get out of his strong grasp even a little but he keeps a strong hold on me. "T-Toji" he just sucks on my pussy harder and moves his tongue faster. I feel myself about to cum "a-aah Toji don't stop" but just as I say that everything stops. I hover over his face and look down at him "what? did you think I would just let a bad girl just cum?" He lifts me and places me back on his lap hands still wrapped around my ass.

He sits up and we begin to make out again as he stands and picks me up with him. I wrap my legs around his waist "m-mmmm" I moan into the kiss as he walks around and goes into the bedroom. He throws me on the bed. He takes off his sweats exposing his hard, long, thicc, juicy, and meaty cock. I lay on the bed in anticipation "put your legs up slut" he orders and I obey. He come closer and rubs his tip on my glistening cunt. He slowly sticks it in and it's driving me insane. "T-Toji pleaseee faster" I moan looking at him with begging eyes. "Bad girls don't get to make orders" he says finally pushing all of his length in me. He begins to thrust in and out slowly edging me constantly. "T-Tojii faster pleaseee I promise I'll be a good girl" I beg he slightly fastens the pace. "Look at you begging for my dick to ram into you just like the cum slut you are." He pulls all the way out and slams back into me thrusting at an unimaginable pace. "A-AAAAUGHHH" I moan out repeatedly as he rapidly thrusts into my tight squelching pussy. "Look at you taking my dick so good" he says as I feel I knot in my stomach. I buck my hips signaling that I'm about to releases. He notices and pulls out edging me once again. "Ughhh Toji pleaseee let me cum" I whine. "Only if you promise to take all my cum like a good slut" I nod rapidly, at that he thrust in me deep and fast. You can hear my moans, his groans, and skin slapping all throughout the house. It didn't take long for me to cream all over his dick,he pulls out and thrust his cock in. My mouth shooting his load. I swallow it all not letting a single drop escape. Toji goes right to sleep after.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door "you expecting someone a this time of night" Toji asks sleepily with a hint of jealousy "it just my package dumbass" I go to the living room putting my shorts back on to answer the door.

 "Ms. Y/n L/n?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankssss pookieeesss