𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 pt2

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐊'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚↭17 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬↭20

𝐊'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

"Babe you remember the time we met?" Darius asked me on the phone as I straightened my hair.

I was actually blessed. Like my hair were soo long to the point it looked like an wig. Everyone thought I was lying about my hair.

"Yeah I do baby." I said. "You was running from the cops and I saved u" I chuckled.

"No. Not that time..." he said causing me to frown and burn my hand causing me to let out a small scream. "You okay baby?" He asked looking away from the game and looking into the camera.

"Yes I just burned myself." I said "but it's not a big deal" I smiled at him.

"Mph you sure? You want me to come kiss ur finger and put ice on it" He asked.

"No baby I will be fine." I laughed. "But what's up about the first time we met?" I asked rubbing my small bump as soon as I finished straightening my hair.

I was four months pregnant but I wasn't super visible it was barely. Only my best-friend Beverly knew I was pregnant because she was the one who suggested me to take a pregnancy test. Then I saved enough to get me an apartment before I started showing, and me and Darius haven't seen each other in a month because he been having crazy shift and I'm not really allowing him over because I don't want him to see my bump.

"No was just saying that. The first time ever me and you met I fell in love w you straight up. Like I know I could be going jail but you turn 18 soon." He said.

"Nobody gotta know our age difference." I shrugged looking into the phone getting up.

"Baby. You becoming a lil tick." He said licking his lips my eyes widened and i froze looking at the screen then I saw my Dad calling me.

"Baby I will call you back." I said and hung up before he could say anything.

I picked my dads call " hi dad." I said a bit shakingly.

"Hey baby. How you finding the new house? I still don't understand why the sudden move out thing." He said causing my heart to start skipping fast.

"The house is fine. I have one bathroom downstairs plus kitchen and living room then I have there bedrooms upstairs two of them have an ensuit and then there's another bathroom for the guest." I said.

"Oh wow. Sounds like a big house you need help w anything or you all settled in now?" He asked.

"Yeah I've been settled Dad thank you" I said smiling and I heard a loud banging on my door.

"Holon Dad I think I got a delivery." I said about to hung up.

"Wait before you go. I hope you and that thug guy u was dating broke up." He said as I opened the door and my eyes widened for who was right in front of me.

"Yeah dad we not together anymore talk to you soon! Bye." I said hunging up.

"Why you here?" I asked Darius as he walked in but I blocked him from going any further.