↝𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚝𝟸

Short chapter....

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜↭18 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧↭18

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧

Me and Lyric haven't seen each other in a while because i had to go down in ATL because that's where my momma is so i miss my baby a lot.

I sat up and grabbed my phone calling her.

She picked up and i heard her moaning.

I frowned.

"WHAT THE FUCK LYRIC?! YOU BET NOT BE FUCKING ANOTHER NIGGA!" I yelled.

"I- I'm n-not." She moaned. *MY NAME!*

"Show me yo face." I said angrily.

She turned the phone towards herself and she had an weird expression before it tensed up and she let out a long sigh followed by low moans.

She moved the phone and showed her naked body and the toys around her.

"Baby i would never cheat on you." She said causing me to smile a little.

"B-but you touching MY pussy." I said pouting.

"I'm Soo horny Dayvon. And i miss you."  She said.

"I miss you too mama." I said.

I starred at her harden nipples as i felt my dick get hard.

I grunted grabbing it.

"Look at watchu did, mama." I flipped the camera over and showed her my print as I massaged it through the pants.

"Damn." I saw her sit up a lil as she squeezed her legs together.

"When you coming back?" She asked.

"In two to three days. Mama." I said as I put my hand in my throusers pulling them a lil more down so she could see the print more.

She looked like she was breathing heavily.

She bit her lips.

"Daddy. I don't think I can wait for soo long. Can you come back earlier?" She pouted.

"Baby I- please." She cut me off by showing me her wetness causing my mouth to start watering.

"Don't you miss her?" She asked placing a finger on her clit and started tapping it as I saw her legs moving around a little.

She let out a moan causing my head to flip and causing me to put my hands inside my boxers and grabbed my dick.

It was rocking hard. And it was ready to fuck her pussy up. But we too far from each other.

Which means phone sex it is.

"Yes. I miss her. And you." I said licking my lips as I rubbed my dick.

"Let me see him." She said moving the phone back to her face.

I pulled my boxers down a little so she could see it a little.

"Daddy. Stop teasing me." She wined.

I fully pulled down my trousers as my dick sprint out and her eyes widened.

"Fuck!" She said moving the phone back to her wet pussy.

She started rubbing her fat pussy causing me to stare at her as she let out low moans turning me on more and more.

"I want you soo bad. Daddy." She moaned inserting one finger in her causing me to drool.

She was killing me.

I started rubbing my dick.

𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜

I saw him rubbing his dick causing me to start rubbing my clit more faster and even started flicking it off, as I felt my cum closer and closer.

"Damn." I heard him grunt as he placed his phone somewhere so I could see him fully.

He was now standing and his dick was in the camera so all I could see was half of his face and and his dick.

His shaft Was slowly getting wet as I slowly let my cum go.

"Daddy." I moaned closing my eyes.

I grabbed my dildo and started slapping it on my pussy causing me to moan louder.

"Fuck! I'm bout to cum!" I screamed closing my eyes tight.

"Cum." I heard him say.

"Cum for daddy." He said causing me to open my eyes and looked at him nutting all over the phone as I did the same buy squirting.

It was a lot.

I slipped the dildo on me as I started moving it in and out rubbing my pussy like he does before I cummed again and so did he.

"I'm coming back today." He said still rubbing his dick.

"Okay. Be quick." I said breathing heavily.

We went a few more times before he got called by his mother and I hung up and cummed again before heading to shower smiling because I knew he was coming back for me.

I hope. Y'all not mad.

But the way. My freakiness trynna kick back in but ion wanna let it in. I'm tryna be so strong.

I haven't watched or touched myself in like 2 months and that's a big process for me. I can't ruin it now. Ion know why my hormones tryna make me horny rn 😩