He knew Jet would freak out if he knew and that was a whole other problem. He was thankful Zuko didn't get violent yesterday and causing a scene... even if he did get a little violent himself.

Sokka could tell Zuko wasn't thinking about that they knew his truth though. He just looked sad and tired. Was it cause he saw his father yesterday?

Why did he go to face Ozai yesterday? And why did Ozai attack his own son?

He looked over again and saw Katara and the duke started placing flowers on zukos face to cover him while he allowed it. They were snickering as teo, haru and smeller bee were placing them on his shins. Zuko was just being harassed at this point by flowers.

"You still angry?" Aang found him as Sokka ended up staring a little too long.

"Of course I'm angry," Sokka shook his head.

"I don't feel good about anything anymore," Aang mumbled rubbing his face.

"I'm suppose to kill zukos dad? Thats so messed up man," he covered his mouth a little.

"Do you remember how Zuko was when we first met him? Or second time I guess, when he was hit by Azula," sokka crossed his arms tilting his head to the side.

"Yea he punched me in the stomach," Aang stated unamused.

"I'm just thinking about everything over the months, he was always way more attached to his fellow soldiers and even his commander like they were family, yet he hated Azula and wants his father dead, it doesn't make sense, he's a prince, he is suppose to be wearing silks and fed the finest foods. But somehow he's a child soldier? A war criminal? How did it come to this?

"How do we get him to spill?" Sokka sighed.

"Ask?" Aang offered.

"Nah he won't say anything, he get nonverbal when shit gets stressful, how much has he talked since yesterday?" He tsked and was thinking about what to say after it all.

"Katara might tell us, she seems to know the most, but who knows how much is truthful to avoid the worst of it," toph joined them as she was ease dropping before.

"Ah hard to say, she's protective of him now, mother hen has come out after yesterday, she knows some of the heavy stuff if she's that defensive," sokka knew his sister, it's like when they first met Aang and was threatening to leave with him.

"She won't crack," he tapped his cheek.

"Why can't we just let them come to us about it when they're ready?" Aang perked up.

"Their guards up, it's not going to happen," Toph shook her head.

"I mean what do we even want to know? Why he's a soldier? Why he hates Ozai? What happened?" Aang asked not sure what the goal is.

"If anything we should know why he hated Ozai enough to kill him, the rest will come to our knowledge eventually," sokka nodded but they all froze when they saw Katara leave the group and went to go to her belongings alone.

Aang pursed his lips and jogged over to try talking to her first.

"What do you want Aang?" Katara noticed him following her.

"Uh are you mad at me?" He was taken back by the tone of her voice.

"I'm not mad but I'm a little upset yea," she huffed going to her bag.

"We just want to know why," Aang sighed crouching down to her as she was kneeling.

"Why what? Zukos past isn't my business to share," she glared knowing exactly what he wanted.