Be Alone (Paramore)

Start from the beginning

Yeah, we could be alone

Taking the hand of the shorter girl over her head, they spin the girl around slowly, Laura's sandy hair twirling along with her. Smiling, Carmilla pulls her in for a kiss, her other arm wrapping around the girls waist as Laura's wrap around their neck instinctually.

But never get too low on me

"So, how was it?" Laura asks as she pulls away, her hands finding the ones on her waist and interlocking them.

"How was what?" She maybe smart but sometimes Carmilla is oblivious to the obvious.

I made the journey down the hall back to my room

"Sliding in fuzzy socks on wooden flooring!" Laura answered as she slides away, doing a goofy dance.

"Eh" shrugging, Carmilla leans up against the nearest wall and closes her eyes.

"Lies, I saw you smile or grin or whatever that was on your pretty face", she slides past the vampire, tapping the girl's nose as she goes by.

But you want time then let it ride inside in silence too

"Pretty face huh?" She asks, her eyes still closed, her questioning look replaced by a grin.

"I'm pretty sure we've established that you have a pretty face and.." sliding by, " you enjoyed sock skating"

See I ain't want to climb some social ladder too

"You're seeing things, Lauronica Mars"

"Am not"

Some Shanghai-La's that all the cool kids will abuse

"What are you doing?"

"Sliding, care to join me?"

Alone

The dark eyes fluttered open only to widen at the sight in front of her. This girl was definitely, definitely something else.

"No, I know that, but what are you doing?"

"I, am moonwalking"

"Moonwalking, like Michael Jackson's dance?"

You should be alone

"No, Sandra Bullock's" Laura retorted, she gave herself an imaginary pat on the back for her sarcastic remark. Reading those articles about sarcasm definitely helped her game.

"I didn't know you could moonwalk" Stepping away from the wall, she steps closer to the tiny dancer.

Yeah, you should be alone with me

"You never asked or the situation to ask never came up, in a nutshell, nothing moonwalk or Michael Jackson related never came up in our conversations" Laura replied as she propped her elbows up against the couch behind her.

"That seems about right. Did someone teach you or did you learn by yourself?"

You should be alone with me

"Oh! Kirsch taught me"

Kirsch was one of those friends who was your frat-boy and your best friend at the same time, and sure maybe he a goes a bit to crazy with the whole "bro" thing at some points, but he is a loyal friend overall.

"Wait, Kirsch? The man puppy?  I'm you're dudescort Kirsch?" Carmilla asks, though she's only been at the university for a couple months, she had a pretty good grasp on everyone and their personalities but Kirsch, Kirsch was one she tried to do avoid if possible.