" Ayanokouji I have something to tell you "

" Make sure you don't tell them. " 

" I will make sure not to tell them "

He hung up before i could talk more.

I know need to add another equation in my plan. 

I decided that horikita would be the best victim as she would be more than smart enough. 

I know need to find a way but i decided to go to sleep. 

The next day 

When i woke up i got dressed and went outside there i went to go eat with satou's friend group.

"Whoa! This is the beeeeeeesssssst!"" shouted Ike Kenji, both hands raised high in the air. His voice echoed across the deck of the luxury liner.

"This view is incredible! I'm honestly super moved right now!"

It was kei and her group but i noticed that her group of friends changed from popular girls to some loners.

"Seriously, the scenery here is just amazing!" Kushida Kikyou was also present a different  group of girls. It looked like the extraordinary view had stolen her breath away.

"Wow, Ken, you must be happy you didn't get expelled. I mean, if this were a normal trip, it would've been impossible for us to go. Hey, how did it feel to be on the verge of expulsion, since you had the lowest score on the final? Come on, tell me. How did it feel?"Even though Yamauchi Haruki was insulting him, Sudou Ken was far from being in a foul mood. In fact, he howled with laughter in response, sounding more like the baying of a lone wolf than a high schooler.

"With my skills, there was nothing to worry about. Didn't I tell you i'd prove myself, and it'd be easy?"

We had faced oblivion just a short while ago, but this trip completely blew those feelings away. Perhaps the blue seas had washed away our everyday troubles.

"it was a  never dreamed that high schoolers could go on such a luxurious cruise. And it's for two whole weeks. Two weeks! When my mom and dad hear about this, they're gonna be so shocked they' I! wet themselves!"

As Sudou had bluntly stated, this was certainly no ordinary trip. At our government-sponsored school, there was absolutely no need for us to pay for tuition or other miscellaneous expenses—which, of course, included this trip. We received the best of special treatment. The cruise liner and its facilities were of the highest possible quality. This ship was fully equipped with everything from prestigious restaurants to a theater, and even an upscale spa. On my own, this would probably have cost me about 100,000 yen, even in the off season.

Our trip, which promised the pinnacle of luxury, had finally started today. According to the schedule, we would spend our first week staying at a fancy summer lodge on a deserted island. After that, we would enjoy the cruise ship for another week.

At 5 AM today, the first-year students had boarded buses and departed for Tokyo Bay. The passenger ships departed from the port once the students arrived. After eating breakfast in the lounge, students were permitted to move freely throughout the entire vessel. Best of all, we were able to use any of the ship's facilities free of charge. For those of us who'd suffered daily due to a lack of points, this ship was heaven-sent.

Suddenly, Kushida turned toward me. I could tell that something was on her mind. With the vast ocean and the endless blue sky behind her, Kushida looked even more radiant than usual. Even though I didn't want it to, my heart started to pound. Could it be...?