The OS - Keh bhi nhi sakta seh bhi nahi sakta Part 1

"I hope maa begum ne acha salook kiya hoga." he kept the rifle down, a slight smirk evident on his face

"Kis janam ka badla lerhe ho mujhse?" She was annoyed.

Picking up his pistol from the table on his side, he replied casually, "tumhari hi value barha rha hun."

"Mujhe nahi chahiye ye value balue" she rolled her eyes, folding her hands to her chest. She turned her side to him and leaned against the pillar

"Bhae tumne hi toh kaha tha, shadi ke baad tumhe kya mila" he continued with a pride in his eyes, "ab dekho sab log tumhara naam izzat se lengy, is ghar mein tumhari baat maani jayegi, jo tum chahogi woh hoga- or kya chahiye!"

"Bohat maza arha hai na ye sab kerke?" She asked, shaking her head in disbelief. Her eyes narrowed

He lifted his head to look at her while standing up. "I'm not that lucky," he uttered with a bittersweet smile

"Kya kaha tumne?" Her jaw dropped at his implication.

His eyes darkened as he turned towards her. Standing a few inches away from her, he leaned in and muttered, "keh bhi nhi sakta or seh bhi nhi sakta."

With every gaze he directed her way, she found herself captivated by the intensity in his eyes. His longing was palpable, and as she looked back at him, she couldn't help but notice the genuine curiosity within his gaze. Her eyes, resembling the innocence of a doe, held a softness that hinted at hidden emotions. The small, cute pout adorning her lips only added to the enchantment. A rosy tint of blush delicately painted her cheeks, casting a heavenly glow upon her features. In that moment, the air seemed to thicken with unspoken words and unexplored emotions. As their eyes locked, it felt as though the universe conspired to create a space for the unsaid to be expressed.

He, too, was searching for confirmation, silently urging her to reveal what he hoped mirrored his own feelings. The weight of expectation hung in the air as he looked deep into her eyes, a silent plea echoing within his gaze. However, she, feeling the intensity of his stare, narrowed her eyes in response. A subtle defiance colored her actions, a mix of uncertainty and perhaps a hint of reluctance. The prolonged gaze became too much for her, prompting a roll of her eyes - a momentary diversion from the emotional tension.

With a deliberate turn of her back, she shielded herself from his persistent scrutiny. The unspoken connection lingered in the air, leaving the room charged with the unexplored possibilities of what could be said and felt. After a few seconds, she snapped at him

"Kyun dekhrhe ho mujhe?"

"Dekh bhi nhi sakta?"

"NAAHI!" She shook her head before letting the word out.

A dry chuckle escaped his lips as he advanced towards her, each step deliberate and purposeful. Sensing his approach, she instinctively began to retreat, creating a growing distance between them. "Saaf saaf kaho na, aise meri aankhon mein nahi dekha jata," he quipped, his words carrying a hint of amusement. Her steps backwards led her closer to a sturdy pillar, and as she continued to move away, her back ultimately collided with the unyielding surface. The unexpected meeting with the pillar halted her retreat, leaving her with nowhere to escape.

With a calculated move, he closed the remaining space between them. His right arm rested casually on the pillar, creating a barrier that further confined her. In his hand, a pistol gleamed, a tangible representation of his authority and control. The symbolism of the weapon hung heavily in the air, a silent reminder of the power dynamics at play. Her vulnerability became palpable as she found herself trapped, both physically and metaphorically. The pistol in his hand accentuated the intensity of the moment, casting shadows on the interaction. In that charged atmosphere, he gazed at her with a penetrating intensity, losing himself in the depths of her eyes.