12. everyone's reunited

Start from the beginning

"Luna?" The blonde's eyebrows furrowed at the random name but Deaton across the room had heard it and had slightly smiled. He had heard the blonde be called that name one too many times—a nickname her father had given her.

"Your middle name is Elizabeth. Luna seems fitting especially as a werewolf." Blaze smirked making them chuckle together, "And besides, Blair is way too close to my name and I know parents think the same initial twin names and shit are cute but it's not."

Blair went to say something when a gasp was heard making them jump to their feet to see Allison was the first one to wake up before Stiles and Scott joined her making the twins run over to them.

"Hey, you're alright." Blaze sighed in relief, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around Scott who shivered violently in his arms.

"I saw it. I know where it is." That is the first thing Scott said.

"We passed it. There's- there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!" Stiles exclaimed, a towel around him as well.

"It was the night we were looking for the body--" Scott nodded taking Blaze by surprise.

"Wait, the same night you were bitten by Peter?" Blaze asked in surprise making the boys nod their heads.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison stated making Scott glance over at her.

"It was me-- you almost hit me." Scott was stunned as Blaze looked at Allison with wide eyes, "Ah, you what?"

"We can find it."

The three came to a stop when they saw the others looking at them, "What?" Allison was the first to ask.

"You guys were out a long time..." Issac said hesitantly.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked him, not thinking they were in there that long.

"...Sixteen hours," Deaton informed them, making their eyes widen and jaws drop.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours???" Stiles incredulously.

Blair nodded. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

───⊱༺༻⊰───

"No, dude-- you are not going back with them. Any of you." Stiles shook his head, making Scott and Blaze sigh. They didn't want to return either, but they knew they had to.

"We made a deal with Deucalion--" Blaze tried to tell him when Stiles cut him off.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked them, not seeing the point in them going back to Deucalion now that they knew where their parents and the Nemeton were.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help," Scott stated.

"We need whatever help we can get. No matter who they are. We need to beat both of them." Blaze slightly rolled his eyes.