01. strange town, stranger year

˚◞♡

˚◞♡

CHAPTER ONE

˚◞♡

"TATTOO"
OPEN WOUND - BOOK 2
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     EVERYTHING WAS THE SAME. The roads, the trees, the buildings everything about Beacon Hills was the same as it was 4 months ago. Blaze didn't know why he thought it would be different or maybe how he felt inside of this town was what he hoped would change but it didn't. The overwhelming feeling of anxiety and hatred for this town stuck as good as it did when he left but the sense of familiarity made him feel better.

In the four months Blaze was gone, he tried to do what he said he would. Live his life and try to move on from the events that have happened. It wasn't easy. Therapy almost every day due to Charlotte becoming his foster parent. He had no idea how that all happened, but he couldn't say he minded. She wasn't as big of a cunt as he thought she was. He liked Charlotte. They traveled quite a bit due to her moving around for work which allowed him to experience different things around the world and she actually appeared to care for him more than Amelia ever did.

Blaze had gotten over his anxiety about clubs and went back to his old ways of partying every weekend, but he was more careful about what he was doing. Met a few new friends and went back to meaningless flings. Much to his surprise, he had met a werewolf who he grew to like. Of course, it didn't go far as he refused to even think about another relationship. The friends with benefits fit them perfectly though.

As much as Blaze wanted to stay away from this town, school was starting, and he missed his friends, and he was looking forward to this fresh start in his hometown. What he wasn't looking forward to facing was what he had left behind, or who he left behind.

"It's not a double date! It's a group thing." Lydia talked about some date she wanted to go on and her need to make Blaze get back out there.

"I don't care. I am not going to find my future husband through a dumb double date. Take Allison, find her a man that won't want me." Blaze almost said cockily as Lydia laughed and Allison playfully glared at him.

"Speaking of men who want you, Blaze is saving his love for him when we return. And I am not up for dating either." Allison shrugged.

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months? And you were literally around the world, barely contacting me, and you also didn't date." Lydia said incredulously to both of her friends.

"Did you? After--" Blaze was cut off by Lydia, "Do not say his name."

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison wondered.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him Werewolf 101, like, "How Not to Randomly Kill People During a Full Moon." Lydia informed them.