" extra help " // skateshot

_________________

Requested by TunaSammich26

MOMMMMM the gays is fucking kissing again while on a shift in a god damn maid cafe!!!!! Anywaaaayyss happy live laugh love skateshot everynyan :3
______________

"Strawbwerry puuurrrrfait comin up!!!"

Slingshot is running frantically around the cafe, with his red-blue striped rollerblades. He's in a heavy, yet flowy maid dress. His big fluffy puffed sleeves with small charms sewed on them. The front of the maid gown with a small cat shaped head chest window, as well as a blue with heart patterns collar, with a white holographic printed bell
,
Kkkkkrrrrrink!
,
"Uwaaa!!! Welcome my mast- .. oh"
The red horned demon walked in his cafe, holding his signature red skateboard in hand. Wagging his tail playfully as slingshot sighed before looking at Skateboard, dead in the eyes.

"Eyyyyy...cutie I'd like one VIP sea- OOWWWWWW-"

slingshot walked to skateboard and pinch him on the face. His fluffy cat tail flopped around in annoyance.
,
"....ofcourrrssseee... Mr poser,,, ugh cmere."
Slingshot dragged Skateboard by his horns into the staff break room. They could both feel eyes on them as they walked from other customers in the cafe.

"Welccom-.. you again."

Vinestaff is in her floral maid-like dress, as she groans after seeing skateboard

"If you knock down another one of our god darn serving trays and our ceramic cups again I'm gonna make you pay for both of that."

,
"Heheheheh...h-hey vine.."

Slingshot rolled his eyes as they walked into the break room, closing it and locking it along the way.
" What are ya doing here, listen...I love you skate but.. this is my job. You can't just be messing around here!!"
"Ehh..you look really damn cute in this outfit ya know, I'm not the only one admirin' he- OOWWWWWH"
Slingshot pinches his cheeks as he stomped his feet, looking at Skateboard dead in the eyes.
"I just wanna help.. c'mon dude just a little help"
"..helping knocking my things over"
"I-i.. OFCOURSE NOT?!"
Skateboard pulled slingshot's hand to hold. As he lift up and kiss them, prince style.
"Ohhhh my gorgeous, cute.. beautiful boyfriend.. I wanna help you .. pleeeaaasseeeeee~"
"..fine"
Slingshot can't help but flustered up as skateboard kisses him on the cheek, holding him close as they cuddled for a bit in the staff's break room.
"Guys, we need extra..he.......help."
Shuriken suddenly barges in as he saw the two phighter cuddling on each other's lap, kissing and nuzzling. Skateboard strokes slingshot's tail , wagging as his demon tail does too so like a rhythm
Skateboard and slingshot yelped as they looked at shuriken, who looked horrified and confused
"...so you guys are.."
"F-FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!! WE ARE NOT DATING, r-right skateeyyy..."
"...yea we are tottaaalllyyy not dating and out anniversary totallllyyyy didn't just passed few months ago.."
"..YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DATING FOR OVER A YEAR?!"
"..two."
"TWO???!!!?"
Shuriken stared at them both as slingshot got up from skateboard's lap. Skate aggressively scratching his head as he whistles slightly to try to distract himself ( IF SOMEONE JOHN HUTCHERSON ME IM GONNA FUCKING KILL SOMETHING) as them 3 walked out of the break room.
"Vine.. listen okay, skateboard said he wanted to help.."
"That could've take 2 minutes if you guys didn't almost fuck"
,
"SHUT UP SHURIKEN WE DIDNT GOD DAMN FUCK"
slingshot and skateboard said at the same time as they are at the counter. Several customers looked at them since they are behind the counter.
".. listen skate want to help, alright? He just wanted to try to help me out.."
"Free of charge,"
Skateboard reassured slingshot and shuri as he leaned on the wall.
"Free of charge?"
"F-Free of charge."
Slingshot stammered abit as he looked at skateboard whose whistling pretending not to hear anything ( AGAIN. IF ANY OF YOU FUCKS JOHN HUTCHERSON IM GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE)
"...fine. skate , cmere."
Vinestaff sighs as she watches everything happens. She picked up a blue apron that's hanging from the wall as she put it on Skateboard
"Can you rollerblades?"
"I sure can skatin I'm the number one skater here !!!"
"... answer my question"
"Y-yes.. I can.."
she sighed as she went into the small storage room for a bit. Grabbing a black striped white pair for skateboard
"Slingshot originally wanted to use this but he found a prettier pastel blue coloured ones so, "
,
"Gay."
"Quiet sh-"
"Shut the fuck up shuri."
Shuriken mocked them as vinestaff tries to slience him down, and skateboard and slingshot said in a sync.

For abit after skateboard figured out how to wore the shoes, he suddenly scooters through the cafe with a note in hand, picking up orders, as slingshot follows him.
"Y-you worked in a cafe before?"
"Minimum wage, minimum wage."
"...I'm so sorry"
"Nah it's alr the senior at that convenient store got killed"
"WHAT."
"he bullied me alot for messing up orders
"..oh"
They stood staring at each other as skate continues to scoots around, picking orders for a few minutes as slingshot goes behind the counter to make the said orders.

It's pretty crowded at the cafe today as hours passed, skate's adrenaline rush is honestly admirable by how hard he's working. The red horned demon is cheerfully taking orders, his humorous and charismatic when talking is.. something impressive, even if he doesn't really have a good name on him. Always gets a little notice, some property damage warrant or bypassing, or technically just breaking the laws in  general.. and even in the phighting grounds. His allies or even his own team has a .. weird dynamic.

"BBRRRPPP PSSSHHHHEW! HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE!"
skateboard is serving trays upon trays of desserts, food, and glasses of milkshakes. Some coffee here and there to some clinically insane coffee enjoyers since it's 5 in the evening. It's all fun and abruptly chaos

"What ya thinking? Admiring your handsome cocky ass booyyyfrie-"
,
"WE ARE NOT DATING SHURI! W-WE ARENT!!"
his thought and day dream was interrupted annoyingly by shuriken. Who leans to slingshot as he's just sitting by the counter, watching his 'bestfriend' wandering around the cafe.

A few more hours passed. It's now 7 pm. As the last group of customer leaves the cafe. Slingshot reaching for the cat shaped sign at the front as he turned it to 'closed', waving and bowed gently at the last group of customer
,
"The catshot maid cafe is now closed! We'll open again next Saturday, we all hope to see you back! Rawr!"
,
"Cringe"
"YOU'RE CRINGE!!"
slingshot yells at Skateboard as he pulled his boyfriend by the horn
"Be glad I'm not gonna beat your ass since you genuinely did something good today"
"Yah yah whatever kitten , alpha's always-"
"OWWWWWWW"
"STOP THAT ALPHA BULLSHIT"
..
"....Let's go back to my apartment.."
"Cuddle?"
"Mhm.. compensation for tiring you today"
,
"Awwhhhh sling.."
"Don't get too excited dumbass.."
"Ofcourse hun..love you"
"Love you too.."

__________
1153  words UGGGGG sorry for the hiatus school sucks lmao anyways rugrhrgbrgrnrb