"I love your music, and you" // valkbox

________________

requested byyy.. WhirlingDrago48

fuck it my writing block isnt here rn as I'm writing this on a train.. going back home from school, this is probably a new record for my work lmao.. 2-3 works published in a day ( as I'm writing this) ,, AND ON A SCHOOL DAY?? good god this shit is rare /J anyways enjoy the valkbox fooddd!!!!!!!

( PS: 2 days as I'm writing this. I did not fucking write 3 works in a day GOD DAMMIT)

_____________

" LETS LAY DOWN THE BEAT!!"
"WOOOOOOHOOOOOO BAAAABBYYYYYY"
,
"FOR GOD SAKE BOOMBOX. CALM YOUR FUCKING MUSIC DOWN-"

"nuuuhhhh uhhh WOOOOOSSSHHH!!!!! POWPOWPOW HELL YEEAAAA WOOOOOO!!!"
,
After a fun yet tiring match , some really aggressive rage quit from the ally team made his day in a way, he felt victorious and prouf of himself, as he opens 'flipside' from Dom and valk brothers, he can't help but slightly admires valk amazing singing skills, they have recently got in touch from the phestival, being assisted ingame
,
"OOOO!! your boombox is really sick, what a unique weapon you had!!"
,
"Aww shucks! I'd love to work with ya sometimes.. and.. hang out actually.. you are really damn rad my phriend!!"
,
,
Valk. The yellowey clothe phighter, his signature yellow glasses always caught his attention. His pretty pale pastel yellow valkyrie helm accessories, that some civilians literally have to sold their entire lives for , and still couldn't own it, oh his head. His pretty yellow horns, that feels like it glows when light shine on them
"Valk.." he can't help but blushes with himself, his holographic visor have a soft green blush on them, as he blinks rapidly, he have a huge crush on valk , even if he knew he could never even get on his level. Boombox is only mere popular in the playground, slightly in crossroads. But people find him rather annoying more than amusing . His music isnt bad, but maybe people don't really enjoy his loud and sometimes obnoxious extrovert personality.

Boombox always daydreams to himself about valk, thinking about how things could have been.

'What if , what if one day I can.. actually be .. close with him, he's so pretty and.. popular, even if he's not the flipside brothers, even if he's not even a phighter. His charm.. his voice.. his.. personality....'

he can't help but covers his face as his tails wags rapidly, getting butterflies in his stomach, muttering to himself as he covers his face with his shirt collar, as he's sitting by a sidewalk in the buzzling street of crossroads, on a corner, with a empty small can of 'phighter' ( the obvious parody of monster.) With valk and Dom being one of the sponsors, he usually crushes any cans of soda he drink, but he wanted to keep this one with valk face on them.

Suddenly, his teammates and close bestfriends. Slingshot and skateshot came across him as they walked together, holding hands.
,
"Yoooo dude , nice work on cha part again man!!! , enjoy assistin ya as always!!"
,
"Nice bop ya had as alwaaA........ Aaa—Ooh?"
slingshot slowly stopped in his words as he looked at the green horned phighter, his hand under his chin, cupping it. His demon like tail wags in a circle, as if he's wondering or looking at something , as he gently poke on boombox's shoulder. although the other demon, stuck in his daydream, didnt respond.
,
"Boom?"
.
.
"Boombox!"

"J-JEE FLIP—PHUCKS! sorry.. "

boombox covers his face in embarassment as he got up, cleaning his clothes as the sidewalk is not exactly the cleanest place to be sitting on, dust, even bread crumbs and he swore he saw a rat at the end of his vision running around. its not exactlyyy.. sanitary..

" woah dudeee, your ass is fuckin grey lol.. get a bench next time "

skateboard and slingshot giggles as they pointed at his pants, where he sat. all covered in dust and all sort of nasty particles (probably). they held each other hands again as slingshot cuddled on skateboard's arm wagging his fluffy cat tail.
,
" anyways boom, we'll be get going now! me and skatey have a 'hangout' tonight, teehee! "
" yea yea.. hangout.. heheh.. "
.
.
"... you guys are seriously insane "
.
"come onnnn!!! boom!! we just kiss and make out sometimeeeesss!! just,, sometimes... rigghhhttt skaaateeeeyy?~"
"heheheh...ye-"
.
suddenly, a buzzling crowd gathers. The sound of screaming and fangirl-ing from civilians utters, sounds of camera shutters here and there. skateboard and slingshot slowly flee the scene, as among the crowd. he sees the flipside brothers.
the siblings, the brothers. dom and valk.
his face flushed up as he saw his crush, looking around as skateboard and slingshot disappeared, without a trace. A glimpse of their tails wagging and foot steps faded away in a lone corner. Boombox grunts as he looked around. as he just softly admires valk from afar, looking at him as he can't help but admire his appearance
' god he's so cute '
Boombox mumbles to himself as he looked at valk amongst the crowd. But suddenly, the idol and crush in question, looked back at him as they locks eyes.
.

.
He don't know how long it have been that valk pair of eyes slowly look away, back to focusing whatever shenanigans he's on. But boombox is still hyperfocus at the idol. Looking at him, zoning out as he daydreams how things could have been, as he watches valk, he swore he could slowly see the crowd goes away, as crossroads came to a normal state again. He felt like he was gonna fell asleep right on the spot,
,
,
" Heeeyyy you boombox right?"
,
"B-boombox?? You alright??"

A sound called him as he felt a softly shake on his shoulder. It's valk
"OH JEEZ- hi sorry- I was..-"
He can't help but admires valk's charm , hes wearing a yellow and white striped blouse. Boombox can't help blush as they are quite close, valk is crouching as he talks to him. Every word he said feels like a hazy memory. Boombox is so focus on how he looked, and how his voice sounds so nice
.
"Uhhh..boombox? Are you alright? You look light headed.. and.. zoning out"

Boombox jumped again as he blushes brightly, his visor is blinking rapidly, him also sweating as well

"S-sorry im just.."
"Distracted? It's okay boombox..I just wanna say we should hangout..you are really cool and...I wanna know you more"
"....W-we should what?"
,
Boombox feels like a part of him is about to explode, his chest beating rapidly, as if his heart is trying to escape out of his ribcage. He stared at valk as his tail wags rapidly.
"O-ofcourse"
"Uhhh... You alright? You seem really.. excited heheh.."
Valk chuckled slightly as he have a yellow tint blush on his face. He slowly reaches out his hand to grab boombox's
"Maybee... Wanna go right now? Just.. somewhere or , taking a walk together!.."
"Anything for you..."
"WAIT SORRY I MEANT U-UHM.."
boombox is blushing in a pistachio green tint. His head feels like it's heating up.
"H-hey it's okay if you don't want to-"
"I-I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU!!"
"it's jus-"
!
Boombox suddenly felt valk holding his jaw, cupping it as he suddenly pulled boombox to a gentle kiss, he could see valk's face. Grinning with a bright yellow blush, it feels like it's practically glowing from his view.
,
"...I should've said on a date more actually.."
"Your friends.. slingshot and skateboard told me you have some heavy crush on me and.. I do too.. I've been trying to contact you for a bit buuuutttt failed... But now , hear I am.. hope I didn't startle you with that kiss. "
"..y-you feel the same?"
" You seem.. really cool and.. I love your music alot, too."
"...i-im.."
"Take your time boombo-"
Boombox suddenly pulled valk into a big hug, nuzzling on his clothes slightly as he tear up. Valk flinched abit before gently patting him on the head, giving him a small kiss
,
"I love you valk.."
"I love your music and I Iove you ,too..,"
.
"We should get going now, shall we?"
"Of course babe.."
___________________________

1356 words.. gwwaaaaaaa... Next on the list, hypertana!