" memories " // skateshot

——————————————————

angst warning // suicide .. depressed slingshot goes fishing
requested by.. TunaSammich26 ,, my bbg /p on discord... anyways feeds you all traumatic yaoi

——————————————————

//

"1"

'the both silluette slowly stood up, hands joining . Not departing any woe'

" 2."

' slingshot felt his whole body aching in pain , his wrapped bandaid, full of strings and life saving matchines clinging on his body'

" 1.. 2.. take your time sling "

'the word from a figure before him muffles like a hazy memory, slingshot is trying to feel his own hands, body, warmth and comfort that feels cold and distant the same time, his vision is blurry. He can barely focus on anything. But he still tries'

"3.. deep breath sling. Deep breath."

'a warm familiar tone that hits close to home echoes in his ears, he's closing his eyes vision turned black, standing still on a wet tiles, with a grasp of someone, caring and holding him up like a dollmaker. yet it  makes him feels safe. But he can't quite remember the names correctly. His eyes felt warmth, it's watery and weak.'

'he take tiny steps with a sore ankles and thighs, groaning from his own pain, muffling words is bombarding the room, a soft high pitched ringing sound is erupting in his ears'

" You can do it, it's all gonna be okay, im here now sling, Im here "

"Ska..t.....e"

.
.
.

" Heeeeyyy slingggg dudee? Are you alright man?"

'sounds of his bestfriend speaking to him, they are in a testing ground, crossroads, the town of buzzling phivilians, they are on a small sidewalk , taking a break from whatever shenanigans they did beforehand'

*Click click* "helllo?? Sling??"

'slingshot jolted as if soul left his body , his red swollen eyes that Skateboard soon realized tooked him speechless before held and squeezes slingshot's shaking hands'

"Are you alright? I'm here for y- .. - ... " —

'the voice became hazy, the world around slingshot is spinning, his visions are blurry, he collapses.'

'slingshot felt heavy shaking from skateboard, he reaches his hand in all of the woozinees to touch his head where the pain badly stings'

'blood. Red filled pigment was oozing out, his eyes warmth it self, yet shed a single tear meanwhile Skateboard is losing his mind , bawling and sobbing, screaming shouting asking for help as sling slowly slopped down to rest on his friend's arm, nuzzling it as his pain became greater'

"SLING ! ! PLEASE S----... ..E  --—.. ..— HE... -— "

'slingshot feels limpy, weak, pathetically trying to grasp any cohesive thing his mind can form. It was hazy, sore, mumbling noises and rings filled his near unconscious body, until it fades'

.
.
.

"SLING. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU KNOW YOU CAN TALK TO ME. WHY. WHY ARE —... - ... ——"

' stood a lone duo of bestfriend in a small recovery ward, skateboard is half yelling and whimpers loud cries , lashing his outrage at slingshot'

"YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST ME. WHY WONT YOU TRUST ME. IM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU"

'skateboard is gripping the small hospital bed , making slight ripping sound. slingshot seated, motionless and carefree with what is happening on the left edge of the bed, bandaid wrapped all over his exposed bruised arms, he stares at skate motionless, the bags under his eyes creases from him even blinking, red filled sockets, with dried tears and hints of blood on them'

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHY. I ALWAYS SAY IM HERE FOR YOU"

"YOU ARE SELFISH ".

.
.
.

'the breeze of wind flows around his body, slingshot quietly unplucks all his life gears , needles, tubes, off, walking lifelessly to the building's rooftop'

'the buzzling sound of cars and people, lights around the building around him suddenly made him feels safe, he sat on the edge of the opened metal fence, looking down the stories and buildings underneath him'

'He stood up, ready to end it all, his body feels strong again after so many months being in the recovering ward'

'despite the name, he was barely 'freed' from all the suffering he felt, he felt his hands, warm, he pinches and squeezes his palm. The texture of slightly hardened yet silky smooth texture made him feel safe, he caresses his halfly healed body, the arm and legs , all the self harm scars he did in the past years'

"SLING. PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU."

'a similar voice was far behind him, followed by heavy sobs and heavy footsteps'

"SLING PLEASE. TALK TO ME."

'there he was ,standing, huffing, shaking figure behind slingshot, the slience was brutally heavy to even think about.'

"I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED. PLEASE. JUST TELL ME. PLEASE.   SL— . "

jumped.
.
.
.

8 months later
!

'ddding!' -- *beeeep Boop, beeeep Boop!*

' The sweet fragrance mixture of vanilla and soft lavender scent fills the room, slingshot is passionate making his paper stars.'

"That colour reminds me of us, don't you think,"

'a soft, comforting voice of skateboard interrupts the quietness of the room, squeezing slingshot's palm gently and leans him a peck on his cheeks'

"F..flowe.. s..stars..,"

"Mhm! Flowers aaand stars! It's slightly magenta, like a mixture of us , y'know pfft heh"

' skateboard points to the small dark red and light cloudy blue stars slingshot is making , rubbing the other's hands, pulling each other into an embrace as slingshot carefully scoops up the paper stars he makes and put it in a light peach ceramic bowl'

" We should really try to learn origami next time.. orrrr paper ducks,, orrr even a rose even"

'slingshot took a little while as he tries to form a cohesive sentence, beside muffling and hand signs he have been working really hard at it'

"Aaandd wanna perhaps try to walk a little today?  you are really-"

*Smooooch!*

"It's.. fine, I'm,, fine. I love.. you."

"Thank you for still being with me right here , right now"
,
"Well heal together, I promise, I love you sweetest "
"I..love you too, skate"
_____________
974 words  meow meow....
boooing next is medhammer :3