𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Show us the antidote or you'll wish you had," the older sibling muttered to the man as he ripped his shirt off with a knife and peeled it off of his sweaty and bloody skin. His chest was filled with tattoos that coated his abs.

Octavia continued to beg for them to stop as her brother brought out a broken seatbelt, predicting what was coming. He took a deep breath before slamming the seatbelt down onto the Grounder's chest like a whip. His sister creid out, flinching at every whip. "Enough!"

"We're running out of time. Which one? Which one is it? If you tell us they'll stop! Please, tell us which is the antidote and they'll stop this!" Clarke pleaded, and her eyes held sadness and desperationa s she stared up at the man.

"If that doesn't work, maybe this will," Bellamy sighed, pulling out his knife again. He turned to the blonde girl with a somber expression. "Clarke, you don't have to be here for this."

She shook her head, refusing to go anywhere. "I'm not leaving until I get that antidote."

"Last chance," the Blake boy told the Grounder, and he raised his eyebrows at everyone in the room, making sure that they knew that they did not have to watch that before turning back around and slamming the knife into the man's hand. He groaned loudly in pain, and blood flowed down his arm as Bellamy pulled the blade out.

"What's taking so long? He stopped breathing," Raven informed them, climbing the ladder, and once she saw the panicked looks on their faces, she continued, "He started again but next time he might not."

Clarke sighed, "He won't tell us anything."

"Wanna bet?," she questioned with raised eyebrows, and she headed to the corner where some electric wires were lying on the ground. They were plugged into the wall, but they were disconnected, so no one really knew what they did or if they were important. She tapped them together, demonstrating that they were live wires as sparks flew from the tips.

Bellamy seemed confused, not totally sure about what she was planning to do with the wires in her hand. "What are you doing?"

"Raven, don't," Ivy said, knowing exactly what she was going to do. The look on the Reys girl's face very obviously showed the anger that she felt for the person that did that to Finn. She would do anything to save him.

"Showing you something new," she answered Bellamy's question, and then she shoved the tips of the wires into the man's chest,and he screamed as his body jerked. She removed them and asked, "Which one is it? Come on!" She shocked him again. "He's all I have! He's letting Finn die!"

Octavia was looking back and forth between Raven and her savior and her brother, wondering if he was going to do anything to stop it. Finally, she muttered just loud enough that Ivu could barely hear, "He won't let me die." Then, she grabbed a knife and created a cut in her arm. Everyone's eyes widened as she kneeled down in front of the vials, holding each one up. "This one?" The Grounder shook his head. "Come on!" She finally lifted one of the last vials, and he nodded. She handed it to Clarke.

"Thank you," the blonde girl said to both the Blake girl and the man who had finally given in and told them which one was the antidote.

She rushed down the stairs to administer the antidote to Finn along with Raven. Bellamy reached out and tried to touch his sister's shoulder, but she quickly jerked away from his touch. "Don't touch me!"

A couple of hours later, Finn was all patched up, and the interrogation room was empty except for the Grounder and Ivy, who was supposed to be guarding him. Instead, she was smoothing bandages and ointment onto his wounds. She was so focused that she did not even notice someone enter the room. "Where'd you get all that?"

She whipped around, and none other than Bellamy Blake was standing there. She rolled her eyes and turned back around, not feeling like dealing with him at that moment. She was still upset with him for what went down with the man that she was healing.

"Clarke and Raven made some extra when they were patching up Finn," she answered, hoping that that would be enough for him to leave her alone.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, and he sounded sincere for once as he took a couple of steps toward her. She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why the hell he was saying that to her. He had not done anything to her. "I didn't think you cared."

She shrugged, realizing that he meant that he thought that she was not bothered by the torturing of someone that one of their own claimed was innocent. "I may be an asshole sometimes, but I'm not a monster."

"I did what I had to to save Finn, to save all of us," he informed her. He had been saying it al day, and it was becoming less and less convincing the more he repeated it. It sounded a lot like he was trying to convince himself of that.

"I know. That's why I let it happen," she responded as she wrapped the man's arm with a piece of makeshift gauze after she had cleaned it. "But he told us, and his punishment's over."

Bellamy was clearly not done with his interrogation, but she was hoping that if she could not convince him that maybe Octavia could. "We still need information."

"Well then find a different way because torturing him isn't going to work, and obviously, torturing Octavia isn't an option," she pointed out. The only time the Grounder had told them the slightest bit about anything was when Octavia was on her knees in front of him, blood dropping down her arm.

"I'm sorry," he sighed, and it seemed like he really meant it. Ivy knew better than to believe someone that just sounded convincing, though. She had learned that the hard way. "I really am."

"It's not me you should be saying that to."