Chapter 12

Charlotte's POV

      "You know when people say the words 'come with me' it's usually followed up by something big and exciting." I sass watching him pick one of the twins up

        "Big and exciting?, Rain if you wanted to see my cock you should have just said so." He chuckles.

      My eyes widen slightly taken back by his response and then the scowl on my face is instant. Of course he  would casually talk about whipping his dick out.

     "If you are going to be whipping your dick out in front of children I think I'll rather just leave." I reply my feet already out the door, as well as my will to be anywhere near him.

         "Wait, wait, I was kidding I'm sorry, I will not be whipping my coc-"

         "Why am I here Eliot?" I question folding my hands on my chest and pinning him with my signature glare.

        " I need help with diaper duty." He replies petting Asher who he currently has in his arms.

        I liked Asher, she was a very chill baby. But going anywhere near her and her butt was a no for me.

          "This is your version of something fun and exciting, I'd hate to be one of the people you take on dates".

         "I never said this was fun or exciting, I just want help when I'm doing your work."

       " My work?,No no, this became your work when you agreed to babysit me and the twins, I'm not doing squat."

         "Okay fine, I'll do all the work and all you have to do is just help out a little... please."

         I let out a huff, but I stayed either way offering him the necessary baby things he needed.

         "How are you so good at this anyway? Got a secret baby stashed somewhere Eliot?" I question just as he puts Asher back on the bed to continue whatever baby thing she was doing.

        "I have a baby sister, pass the other baby please"

       I sit there looking at him, and then at little Liam and then at him again... there's no way in hell I'm picking that kid up.

          "Rain, pass the child, it's not that hard, it ain't rocket science."

           "Rain are you scared of babies?" He questions barely holding in his laugh.

          Okay yeah so what if I was scared of the little demons, I'm not entirely scared of them, I'm just scared of dropping them.

         "I'm not scared of babies I just don't carry babies " I reply rather defensively.

         "Like ever? You don't carry babies at all." He questions a serious look taking over his features, and all I do is nod.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

     "OH MY GOD! Is her back supposed to do that?" I question barely holding Asher.

     She just did this thing where her back went inside and her head was most definitely out of my grasp and it felt like she was going to slip from my grasp and make great friends with the floor.

         "Babies have more flexibility than adults, you just have to hold her right." He replies calmly rocking Liam in his arms.

         "Well I don't know how to hold her right, she keeps behaving like she's undergoing an exorcism, and you didn't see it fit to mention that babies have bones like chewing gum" I rant pinning him with a glare while I try to copy the way he is currently holding Liam.

     "I didn't say her bones are like chewing gum-"

      "I don't care what you said come and get this child away from me, why on earth did I let you talk me into this?" I cut him off praying to God that I don't drop Ash on her head.

        That doesn't sound like the kind of story her mom would like to hear. And Lily may be nice and all but I've seen her switch up when it comes to her babies and I don't wish to be the one on the receiving end of her wrath.

       "It's not that hard to hold a baby Rain."

      "You only saying that because you didn't see the weird ass stripper move she just pulled." I reply not taking my eyes of her, don't want her pulling another move that I may not recover from.

        "Here let me help you with her." He offers dropping Liam on the bed and making his way over to me.

       "Or you could just take her from me" I offer a wide smile on my face.

         He lets out a chuckle before I feel him behind me, his breath on my neck and all of a sudden Ash wasn't my biggest problem anymore.

  He had made me put my hair up in a bun so the babies wouldn't tug on em, but now I just think he did it to make torturing me easier.

          "Ever heard of personal space Eliot?" I question trying to subtly move away from him.

           "Never heard of it, maybe you could teach me sometime." He whispers his hot breath on my ear.

       I feel my skin heat up and I thank God he washable to see my face, didn't want him actually knowing he affected me that much.

        He touched me, I hardly payed attention to the things that he said, all I could think about was his breath on my neck and his arms around me. My skin was basically on fire and all I wanted was for this man to turn me around and kiss me senseless.

         He had to have known what he was doing, the subtle touches on my shoulder, the not so subtle hold he had on my waist, the tiny but very noticeable brush of his lips on my skin.... oh this man knew what he was doing.

         She had fallen asleep a few minutes ago in my arms, it had made me feel something....

Fulfilled?

I don't know what that feeling is but I liked it, I wanted to feel it more  often.

      I cuddled her longer just because.

     And he left a few minutes after I put her down for a nap...

      The crazy thing was, I wanted him to stay...

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guysssss

Sorry for the late update 🫣
Anyways I just want to thank all of you who have stayed with this book and my horrible updating system

Bless y'all

And the sweet comments are what get me going, I love every little support you guys give my book,

So on that note I would love to say, don't be a silent reader like, share, comment

    Just tell me how the book makes you feel and what vibes it gives off
I wanna know

That's anyways...

Thanks for 3k guys
Love you
Crystal out