Crushed Dreams- 5

"Check out that really cute guy" said Alana, pointing at Noah who was getting his locker ready. "He looks new" said Claudia. "Totally my next catch" said Alana. "Finally my best Friend falls in love with a guy who looks decent and not like a failed science experiment from Ohio" said Claudia. "Ohio? Where did that come from?" Asked Alana. ".... Leave it" said Claudia. "Should I like.. talk to him or something?" Asked Alana. "Totally!! He looks like one of those guys who can fall in love with your charm easily" said Claudia. "You think he's into Asians?" Asked Alana. "Totally" Sid Claudia. Just then, Claudia spotted Juliet walker her way. "Oh it's miss Romeo-less freak!" Said Claudia. Just as Juliet walked past Noah he called her. "Hey uhh Juliet!" Said Noah. Juliet turned back. "Uhh I just wanted to ask if you were okay.. I mean Ariana did  in Math class was really incorrect" said Noah. "I'm fine" said Juliet with a little smile. Meanwhile Alana just stared at Juliet when she was called. "There's no way that freak just got my man's attention" said Alana. "Omg she's such a meme" said Claudia. "Watch this" said Alana, as she walked towards Juliet. "Juliettttt heyyyy!" Said Alana. "How are you doing babe?!" She asked. "I-I'm fine-" said Juliet. "Oh looks like you've been carrying those books for a while.. they look heavy.. here why don't u hold them for you" said Alana as she snatched Juliet's books. "No it's okay-" said Juliet before she was interrupted by a loud thud. "Oh whoops!" Said Alana. "Didn't mean to drop your books like that" she said. "Why would you do that" said Juliet with tears in her eyes. "Gosh your so sensitive" said Alana. "Hey! Stop!" Said Noah. Alana paused. "That wasn't nice" he said, as he bent down to help Juliet pick her books up. Alana just stared at Noah. "It's people like you that ruin society" He said, holding Juliet' hands and leaving the scene. "What just happened" said Claudia. "Hey.. Alana.. are you okay?" Asked Nova. "That witch stole the love of my life" screamed Alana, who drew everyone's attention. Alana, followed by Claudia, ran into the washroom with tears in her eyes. "Wow" thought Nova to herself.

"You didn't have to stand up for me like that.. I could have done it myself" said Juliet, as she was drawn outside the school by Noah. "You would have really stopped her?" Asked Noah. Juliet stayed quiet. "Why would you let them treat you like this..?" Asked Noah. Juliet didn't say anything. "I know we're strangers but what's your next period?" Asked Noah. "P.E" said Juliet. "What do you do in P.E?" Asked Noah. "Read" said Juliet. "Well why don't you skip a few pages of reading one day?" Said Noah. "Why.." asked Juliet. "Because I wanna show you something" said Noah. "But it's your first day" said Juliet. "I've got P.E too and let's say I'd be reading as well" said Noah, before a charming wink. "Oh" said Juliet. "Gosh this is so awkward" said Noah, as he held Juliet's hands and ran. Juliet looked at Noah as she followed him with their hands together. She was following a stranger ... but she had nothing else to lose. 

( I was listening to labyrinth by Taylor swift while writing the second paragraph )

 ( don't think too much tho)

( yall don't know what's coming in store <3 ty for reading)

(Will update soon)