Crushed Dreams -3

"TRAVISSS" screamed Claudia, as Travis walked into school with Nova. " sup clauds " said Travis, giving her a little side hug. Nova ignored the hug and pretended like she didn't care. But deep down nova was fuming. "Oh how I wish this girl were dead" thought Nova to herself. "Omg, Trav! I'm soooo bored should we do something to that little rich ass brat right now?" Asked Claudia. "For real, we should, but what?" Asked Travis, looking at Juliet who was taking her books from her locker. "Omg maybe we should pull her hair, it looks a little too well done today" said Claudia. "Her hair is almost as good as mine" said Claudia with her boo-boo eyes. "Oh nobody's hair can look better than  yours haha" said Travis. Nova stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "He's never complemented my hair before" nova thought to herself. "Watch this" said Claudia as she walked over to Juliet. " oh no" thought Juliet to herself. "Julie!! Hey!" Said Claudia. Juliet didn't reply. "Someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed, I see" said Claudia. Juliet closed her locker, completely ignoring Claudia's presence. "What hair spray do you use..?" Asked Claudia. Juliet stayed quiet. "Reply to me" shouted claudia. "I-I don't use hair spray" said Juliet, quietly. "Oh is that so! Then you wouldn't mind a little bit of testing" said Claudia as she grasped Juliet's hair pretty hard. "Whoops! My bad, looks like you don't use hair spray after all... You do need to use some though, your hair's a bit greasy" said Claudia. Juliet stayed quiet, looking at her broken hair tie. "Oh please, you can afford other ones, stop looking so silly" said Claudia, as she laughed and walked away. Juliet just stared at her hair tie. Tears fell. But they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of rage. 

"That was one move claud" said Travis, giving Claudia a high-five. "Haha I know right, she's acting as if that hair tie is such a precious thing. She could afford Trillion more with mommy's money" said Claudia after a chuckle. "Okay well me and Claudia have History right now.. I'll see you later babe" said Travis, giving Nova a kiss on the cheek. As Claudia and Travis walked away, Nova spotted Juliet, with tears in her eyes. Nova looked around and walked up to Juliet. "Uhh hey Juliet" said Nova. Juliet wiped her tears and ignored Nova. "Look I'm really sorry about whatever just happened" said Nova. "You're not" said Juliet. "What..?" Asked nova, confused. "You're not sorry"... "like at all" said Juliet. "I-I am" said Nova. "You wouldn't understand" said Juliet, as she turned away to leave. Nova looked at Juliet as she walked away. "She's right.. just like no one understands me.. no one understands her" thought nova to herself.